Air Jordan IV "Green Glow" Dark Grey/Green Glow/Cement Grey/Black FALL 2013

Do you have a link? That's crazy. Sad for a pair of shoes. Was the person getting their shoe taken or skipped in line.
I don't have the link but if u have IG.. Search for "trusted kicks" and its like their 3rd pic posted today... I didn't read too much into it but that's jus crazy man...

That one kid in the corner is like zero matching. Khaki shorts, black/white elites, the Camo Roshes and Michigan wind breaker. And hope Nike likes the money, I fear (like the pack) that this bubble is going to burst in a few years.

If I had a son and he wanted all of the releases from this month, I'd be like get a job, sell blood/sperm, find a sugar momma or move packs.

Last edited:
And people said these wouldnt sell out ...

We're still living in the bubble. It's going to burst.

Look at Apple, a few years ago. OMG, iPhone. Now, it's not as big of a deal, especially thanks to Samsung and cheaper smartphones.

I remember when comics were huge in the early 90s. Good sales equaled a million. Everyone was into the limited covers, etc. That market busted and never recovered. People will always buy sneakers. There will always be the enthusiasts. But I don't think it'll be like it is now in 2-5 years.

woke up at 8:45, was able to get to add to cart asap on FNL but couldn't pull the trigger.

They went fast but I think (imo) they were testing the market with low quantities. These were definitely not grape V numbers. I smell restock with these, especially for back to school. 

I was able to grab these very easily at multiple online locations.  I agree with the back to school comments earlier.

My guess is a lot of folks getting ready to go back to class and picking these up.  The QS packs next week will likely be much more difficult.

Regarding the "bubble", agree with this as well.  I get the sense that a bunch of younger folks are in this for the trend and retro Js will cool off eventually.  I hope this is the case, but don't mind if the hype sticks around for awhile either.

Yes Bay Area to be exact... I'm a Warriors fan so he's a rival. lol

Don't get me wrong, I never disliked Kobe until I start learning more and more about him and his game. Also I was 1 a big Shaq fan. When he ran him out of LA cause he didnt want to be robin anymore. Left a bad taste in my mouth. Then he couldn't win in the few years without Shaq. So he cried on national TV about wanting to be traded and out of LA if nothing was done. That's when Stern stepped in and pretty much gave the Lakers Gasol for a bag of peanuts. That did it for me... Kobe to me can't win with a dominant big. But like you said to each his own. We can go on for days about this topic.
I am a Lakers fan. I think the Grizzles came out well in this year. They got a younger and stronger version of Pau in his brother Marc...they got draft picks and players they were able to trade for other draft picks and also cap flexibility. Not a bad deal from my perspective.

Well I messed up on this release. In Miami, can't find any stores that still have tem around me. Anybody know where I can find a 10.5?

Easy pass!

And for those of you that say that any shoe is an easy cop...for me "easy cop" means going online or to the store Saturday afternoon or Sunday and buying a pair, not buying a pair at 8:01am Saturday morning as soon as they release!
mean.gif

Wasn't feeling these. Waiting for fear pack.. Yes this was an easy release. No effort = Lazy.

Easy pass!

And for those of you that say that any shoe is an easy cop...for me "easy cop" means going online or to the store Saturday afternoon or Sunday and buying a pair, not buying a pair at 8:01am Saturday morning as soon as they release! :smh:
THIS

Isn't every pass an easy pass?! There's no effort being made there.... Besides the effort put into going into said thread of the pass to say "easy pass."

COPPED! Wlaked into Villa @ 11:00am & they had 2pr left a 9.5 & 11 leftover from the no-show ticket holders.
Glad I got mine! 8) Grey&green is a nice combo . Snoozers gonna regret it! :tongue:

Was it just me or did Nike drop that link like at 8:02 EDT.....hmmmmm lol I mean I had them in my cart at 8:00 but I said bump em I will let someone else have that pair in hopes of copping the Oreo 4s
It's because they werent TLO which means nike had them on the site and available to add to cart before they tweeted the link.

It seems when a sneaker sells out some of you seem to want them more.

These weren't in the same quantities as the toros or fire reds. They weren't even in the same quantities as the Suns VIII's at most stores.

Easy pass. Easy cop.

I'm so confused.

I did like the socks and the shorts. I might go back and cop the shorts (they're black, red and neon like the Yeezys).

I had to buy a size 12 because the person in front of me took the last 11.5!

I know a FA and FL holds a pair for every "raffle" winner till 6pm and then it becomes first come first served. My
question is does anyone have experience with this and are there usually a few pairs to be had?

Im in SoCal and I know that the HOH close to me always gets tons of pairs so I've known that they have leftovers due to people either purchasing somewhere else or just plainly not picking up their pair...you can try your luck at a store like that. I don't know where you're located.

Back
Top Bottom