Air Jordan IV "Green Glow" Dark Grey/Green Glow/Cement Grey/Black FALL 2013

son so geeked to cop a gr 2 hours after release that still isn't sold out, he didn't edit out any pertinent info.

lol never fails, some genius does the same thing every thread on release day. Like simply posting that you copped them isn't enough, you have to screen shot for proof. It just never made sense to me, don't people realize they are posting their sensitive info? 2-3 people did the same thing during the retro 88 release, and got canceled. I'm surprised someone hasn't canceled the order simply out of spite.

Was it just me or did Nike drop that link like at 8:02 EDT.....hmmmmm lol I mean I had them in my cart at 8:00 but I said bump em I will let someone else have that pair in hopes of copping the Oreo 4s

Since it's been confirmed for like 3 months that they are FEAR PACK 4's can people please stop calling them Oreo...

And yes Nike tweeted the link minutes after the page was active. I was checked out before the link even dropped, gotta love non TLO Releases.

Last edited:
People calling this a bubble? I said the same thing as a college kid and that was more than 10 years ago.. I'm 32 now and Js continue to sell long after Jordan retired. Doubt it will burst . Jordan has established themselves as a luxury item when it comes to sneakers. Just my two cents.
same here man

i'm 31 now & the game has evolved like a wildfire.

i remember getting to the mall just a couple of hours before it opened to cop the spacejams back in the day

camping out became the new thing shortly after that

now resellers, bots, consignment stores, celebrity hype, social networks, and so much more have contributed to the new shoe game

it's not going to die down anytime soon

the next generation of kids that are overly obsessed with hype & it keeps business booming

all these new colorways i.e. green glows, toros, fresh prince Vs, what the dunk inspired kobes lebrons & kds and all of their colorways, plus more....are all evidence that people are willing to shell out tons of cash and that things are not going to die down anytime soon.

hell.....this new sock craze is even getting ridiculous.....look at people camping out for the camron x rif.la nike elite socks and paying upwards of $350+ resell 

Im in SoCal and I know that the HOH close to me always gets tons of pairs so I've known that they have leftovers due to people either purchasing somewhere else or just plainly not picking up their pair...you can try your luck at a store like that. I don't know where you're located.

Greensboro NC

now resellers, bots, consignment stores, celebrity hype, social networks, and so much more have contributed to the
hell.....this new sock craze is even getting ridiculous.....look at people camping out for the camron x rif.la nike elite socks and paying upwards of $350+ resell 
Fads come and go, my friend. There was a housing bubble up till 2008. That burst, I'm sure everyone thought houses were a great investment (they are to an extent, just not to the extent people thought it was). The market is recovering but it's not what it was.

Again, I used comics as an example. Music album sales are another. Markets change.

The sneaker fad, the way it is right now, could change. Again, there is a difference between sneaker enthusiasts and general public. Nike, as well as other segments that produce limited editions, will continue to produce them, as there will always be a market for it. The question is, we will see something like the Bred 11s 2012, where it seemed like they produced a boat load and the general public flocked to it. And will the reseller market continue to thrive and sustain itself or will these resellers move to the next thing they will flip?

Last edited:
Not my pic, but what is wrong in this pic  
sick.gif

View media item 543327

glad i copped the two pairs that could...I see some people in here have a love/hate against these but i think people will regret not getting them down the road

Slept in and woke up late but was still lucky enough to grab a pair in my size at 1pm. These definitely sold quicker and were probably produced less of and more limited compared to the toro 4s (you were still able to grab toros a day or so after here). Every single store I called in the city sold out besides this footlocker I knew no one really goes to which had only 2 pairs left which was the one I got. I have to agree with everyone they look way better in person. I was on the fence about them but woke up thinking I rather grab because if I changed my mind down the road I don't want to go through the hassle of paying resell prices. By the way, anyone else think these fit a little smaller than the toro 4s? I sized .5 down on the toros and they fit good but stuck TTS on these and they fit the same. Maybe it's just me. 

Yup, spot on. For whatever reason, some NTers can't seem to grasp these concepts though. 

There's no concept to grasp. These sneakers are hideous. That's why they should sit. Some NTers wanna break everything down to a science so they can appear like Einstein.

Shoes are dope in person. I didn't buy but acknowledge a nice shoe when I see one.

Would look nice on men, women, and children. Not too loud either.

I was just looking to see if any green glows popped up and copped some toros on champs.

Last edited:
It sucks that things like that have to happen for a pair of footwear. Shoes are disposable, human lives are not.

Nike changed release policies but can't do anything about people camping, lining up early for FCFS.

hope that person is ok...easy cop for my girl and I here in Glendale, CA...they had a raffle at both Footlocker and Champs in the area but not many did the raffle for Champs so it was an easy pick up...hope all those that want them are able to cop

they must really have some idiots working over there how do you honestly put the jumpman upside down. can't blame them though I would get careless too for that pay

Back
Top Bottom