Air Jordan IV "Green Glow" Dark Grey/Green Glow/Cement Grey/Black FALL 2013

People calling this a bubble? I said the same thing as a college kid and that was more than 10 years ago.. I'm 32 now and Js continue to sell long after Jordan retired. Doubt it will burst . Jordan has established themselves as a luxury item when it comes to sneakers. Just my two cents.

I am a Lakers fan. I think the Grizzles came out well in this year. They got a younger and stronger version of Pau in his brother Marc...they got draft picks and players they were able to trade for other draft picks and also cap flexibility. Not a bad deal from my perspective.
Marc was so fat that time. Were the Grizzlies aware of his potential or were they just lucky?

FL guaranteed pairs with tickets, so I guess that's an easy cop, and being a Marine, sweet discount too. $136.

Not sure what to do with these now though... I wear FR3 and these are to tight to scuff up.

Stopped by Valley Fair Bay Area and lines out to the parking lot. If you're going stay home lol. Lots of 49ers jersey out there for some reason.

Just saw them in person. No regrets for not copping. White midsole looks like its too white IMO so they aren't for me. Nice material used though in the grey. Congrats to those who got theirs who really wanted.

I think the misconception about this release is that people sometimes fail to see the generational divide. For those who stay up on OG CW's, you are shocked a release like the fire red 3's sat. Younger buyers are up on there new color ways see it opposite. Nike knows they have to cater to many niche buyers, that's what millions of dollars spent of marketing analysis show.
These, while not OG, will become to many as valued as red/black 1's to older folks did. Live and let live. This is a hot color way and a testament that "there's a buyer for every product"
That and the fact that the fired red 3s drop every 5 years in large numbers. Green glows are a theme that might not Retro. And from what I'm hearing they are more limited so it makes sense. Me personally I never did like the fire red 3s always seemed like kid shoes to me, copped them for my son as well as the green glows and toros 4s, back to school shopping is done on my end. 

I didn't think these were hard to cop tho, I got up had pairs in my cart on Nike Eastbay and surprisingly finish line. I usually can never get passed the splash screen, but I got in before the link went live and added like 3 sizes to my cart after it did. Released everything asap and went back to bed after using my WC rewards to cop a pair for my son. I'm saying this because I struggled to cop some other shoes but most Jordan releases are pretty easy for me.

Not my pic, but what is wrong in this pic  
sick.gif

FL guaranteed pairs with tickets, so I guess that's an easy cop, and being a Marine, sweet discount too. $136.

Not sure what to do with these now though... I wear FR3 and these are to tight to scuff up.

Semper Fi. I wish my FNL gave the discount. It's so random with stacking coupons, military discounts and VIP rewards.

For those that use Discover card, does it apply to in-store purchases too? That would be awesome.

Back
Top Bottom