Air Jordan IV "Green Glow" Dark Grey/Green Glow/Cement Grey/Black FALL 2013

How about people who buys them and just stash in the closet for years... I understand if you double up on your favorites. But I got a buddy who only buys 1 pair but never wear his Jordans. He said he's too scared to unDS them. LMAO....!

Family friend of ours idolizes jordan, since I was a kid he has been collecting the kicks. On a regular basis he would double up, and only the models he loved he would triple up sometimes it was crazy. I told him he could sell some of the OGs but he just stocks em. He does wear the other pair though

How about people who buys them and just stash in the closet for years... I understand if you double up on your favorites. But I got a buddy who only buys 1 pair but never wear his Jordans. He said he's too scared to unDS them. LMAO....!
that last part got me :lol: idk why someone would be scared to unDS shoes. I have 4 shoes that are DS from the summer but I will wear them when the time comes.

Last edited:
is there anyone ballsy enough to play in these? i want to test a theory that if you ball in IVs, the midsole cracks after a few games. while casual prolongs the time before cracking. it is a hypothesis until you prove me right

(did i use my middle school science terms correctly?)
dont a lot of NBA players ball in their retros? I know they put in special insoles though, wonder if that helps?

Lol u seem as if your missing an insole or something. Are that thoroughly concerned about that plastic/rubber hangtag?

IDK i would be 2. I know its just a plastic keychain but its the principal... You should get what you pay for not any less

Got my pair from NDC in today. Glue on the toe box as usual. I don't even get mad anymore, I just expect it.

I'm starting to become disgusted with JB.

IDK i would be 2. I know its just a plastic keychain but its the principal... You should get what you pay for not any less
so how much of the $160+ is for that hangtag ... are yall the ones rockin the hangtag when u wear the shoes? Personally i could care less about that the thing all it does is sit in the box. Basically like people complaining about the stupid retro card that just sits in the box. Im surprised JB/Nike didnt raise the price of the 8s by $5 for including it lol

you have to remember there are some people who are legit collectors on this board.

on that weird i need everything mint type steez

so how much of the $160+ is for that hangtag ... are yall the ones rockin the hangtag when u wear the shoes? Personally i could care less about that the thing all it does is sit in the box. Basically like people complaining about the stupid retro card that just sits in the box. Im surprised JB/Nike didnt raise the price of the 8s by $5 for including it lol

I just leave the hangtags in the boxes. But I have countless hangtags...

I could understand if someone doesn't tho, and them being upset they didn't get one.

Or if it's a NA hang tag. If my 88's came without a tag I would have been pissed.

Ultimately it's about getting what you pay for. And $175 after tax they shouldn't have missing or damaged items, simple as that.

Every pair of JB shoes I've gotten this year has had a noticeable flaw. Flaws I would have returned shoes for years ago, but now it's impossible to get an exchange so basically your just SOL.

Last edited:
Joker 3's >>> Green Glow 4's

And, did I see someone say that the Green Glow 4's are better than the Bugs Bunny 8's?

LOL, stop.
Comes to thread to bash shoes, not quite sure how that makes sense.  Then goes a step further but basically saying someone can't have a different of opinion.  Hmmm, this guy sounds like a winner to me. 

I don't like the VI's I think the Green Glows look better than any VI's I have seen, someone people in those threads might think I am crazy.  You don't like the shoes, why come to thread???  Free country just curious.

Comes to thread to bash shoes, not quite sure how that makes sense.  Then goes a step further but basically saying someone can't have a different of opinion.  Hmmm, this guy sounds like a winner to me. 

I don't like the VI's I think the Green Glows look better than any VI's I have seen, someone people in those threads might think I am crazy.  You don't like the shoes, why come to thread???  Free country just curious.
Every shoe thread has its bashers.  Nothing new.

Congrats on copping them though.  Enjoy your shoes, like what you like.  I'm just saying I can't stand these joints.

Thing with the NBA players. I feel it is just a one and done wear. Always looking near ds on the court.
I see Nate Robinson always rocking some retros on court especially the playoff XIIIs during the playoffs last season but idk how many pairs he has but I saw him play in that cw a lot

Got my pair today from NDC, these and the shadow 1s came in a day earlier than it's used to, I like this new NDC shipping speed! The shoes r real nice in person, the green actually is not that bright/vibrant as seen on pics, kinda low key. I like the contrast on the different shades of grey too. Quality is on point, like the toro 4s, very well craftsmanship. Very happy! :smokin

Me and my brother's score this weekend. By the way, Eastbay let me use a $20 off coupon I found on Fatwallet or Ebates. Total one pair and shirt was $169.98 flat from Eastbay.

I'm flipping my extra pair for $210
smile.gif

Did you order 4 pairs in 1 order on EB? Would be interesting if you were able to pull that off.

Back
Top Bottom