Air Jordan IV "Green Glow" Dark Grey/Green Glow/Cement Grey/Black FALL 2013

somebody's mad, ha ha!!!!

when u have ppl campn out for these, id def call it hypebeastn. no doubt, jb laughn regardless who buys what..won't argue with that. im laughn pretty hard too when i cop 3, flip 2 and get mine for less than half price OR cop 3 of this weak cw, flip all 3 and get the black tongue 5s for free :tongue:. and i never said i only rock og cw's. i said i didn't like this cw because that green looks girlish.

im like john cena homie, get it?

View media item 552219

John cena?

Now we know you"re 15

I'm laughing at all you fools crying about what info is put on a shipping box. Label will still say what company ships it. If you live in the ghetto of an area you gotta evaluate what it is you're doing cause I'm not impressed with you stepping out of your civic wearing heat dude

I'm laughing at all you fools crying about what info is put on a shipping box. Label will still say what company ships it. If you live in the ghetto of an area you gotta evaluate what it is you're doing cause I'm not impressed with you stepping out of your civic wearing heat dude
No one was crying about the info being out on the boxes! I just mentioned it was a first for me seeing that stamped on the shipment box and that I'm glad I'm not one of the people who had their order(s) stolen while in transit.

And on a side note, I drive a 2012 BMW 745LI and not a civic.

Last edited:
I've seen it countless times and more and more people cry about what info is on the box, be it the company logo or what have you. That's free advertising for them. Or the shoe info. Easier for the company to do inventory on their products. Get over it. Be happy you got your order.

No one was crying about the info being out on the boxes! I just mentioned it was a first for me seeing that stamped on the shipment box and that I'm glad I'm not one of the people who had their order(s) stolen while in transit.

I read on twitter that someone sent yeezy 2s with Yeezys 2 solar red on the manifest. suffice it to say, the shoes never got to the dude.

Last edited:
I've seen it countless times and more and more people cry about what info is on the box, be it the company logo or what have you. That's free advertising for them. Or the shoe info. Easier for the company to do inventory on their products. Get over it. Be happy you got your order.
Its got nothing to do with where you live. People EVERYWHERE steal. You cant tell me a box sitting on the porch in broad day light that says Barnes & Noble is more likely to be stolen than a box that says Finish Line. 

Yes, they do. This flyer is so funny. I thought I'd share it here.
lol its such a shame people steal. I live in a heavily populate family community everyone around is super friendly, but when i know UPS is dropping off my package no matter what it is, i leave work around 2 or 3 go grab my package and go back to work. Conveniently work is a 10 min drive. But im not taking any chances

I think the shoes are prepackaged when they are delivered to Eastbay. The shipper from Eastbay is probably supposed to put the shipping label over the stamped info but didn't for some reason.

Eastbay definitely receives prepackaged shoes from its vendor.
I've thought this for a while.

People steal packages from the front door everywhere. It doesn't matter if you live in the ghetto or in a million dollar neighborhood. I've seen it happen in both.

I went through the process several years ago when all of a sudden during the course of a month my packages started going missing. Put up a camera at my front doorstep with some empty packages for bait and caught the thief but the DA wouldn't prosecute since the video doesn't show her actually opening up my mailbox (just her bag being empty coming to my porch with a pair of scissors and then full leaving it). I could have prosecuted in civil court but found out the lady was a "career criminal" and had no money for me to garnish from so going through the hassle wasn't worth it for me.

People steal packages from the front door everywhere. It doesn't matter if you live in the ghetto or in a million dollar neighborhood. I've seen it happen in both.

I went through the process several years ago when all of a sudden during the course of a month my packages started going missing. Put up a camera at my front doorstep with some empty packages for bait and caught the thief but the DA wouldn't prosecute since the video doesn't show her actually opening up my mailbox (just her bag being empty coming to my porch with a pair of scissors and then full leaving it). I could have prosecuted in civil court but found out the lady was a "career criminal" and had no money for me to garnish from so going through the hassle wasn't worth it for me.

Smart!

Plus if its someone in your area and they notice packages coming to do you door on the regular and they sit there to you come home, easy cake ... criminals notice routines why do think the seasoned ones always break in when the person isnt home. Dont take that and stretch though, everyone knows you cant help your work schedule but its what criminals do, and the working man that has a steady schedule is like clockwork. 

Again this is why I leave work for 20 minutes to grab my stuff

I think the shoes are prepackaged when they are delivered to Eastbay. The shipper from Eastbay is probably supposed to put the shipping label over the stamped info but didn't for some reason.

Eastbay definitely receives prepackaged shoes from its vendor.
I've thought this for a while.

not every shoe tho. just what they consider "hot" releases.

if you ever order something like Jordan Retro 3s (on release day) x 2 (if possible) then you probably will get 1 package with both shoes double boxed inside.

Free advertising for them? Damn, that is one nice looking box. I think I'm going to buy from them.

I think you need to re-evaluate where you live, because the education system doesn't seem too great, but at least you have heat on your feet.

Alrighty, ive done my time here got my pair shared a pic and had some goof laughs. On to the next ...

These 2013 IV's are much more comfortable than the 2012. I'm surprised too because they are a smaller profile which made me worry they would be tighter.

Back
Top Bottom