Air Jordan IV - "Laser" 30th Anniversary 705333-105

Ridiculous cw? You realize theyve used laser before on AJ4 right?

And just because the older folks who were around when OGs were released (like me and plenty other folks in here) ALSO buy other Nike products doesnt mean they dont still like JB

yeah... and in true gimmick fashion - with a hat and shirt to go with it :x
View media item 1472601

just stop that bro.... theres a lot of gimmicky shoes in ya closet if you really wanna go there

News flash......90% of shoes now are a gimmick with some nick name or story behind them. Wtf series, easter series, playoff series, 30th anniversary, space jam, fear series, cigar and champs....you name it and it is a gimmick. Been going on for over a decade now

DAMN Customs on the LASER have all been dope to me
sick.gif

The only thing i hate about these is the laces... my fingers were hurting just trying to unlace them and put the lace back through the holes :smh: the factory lace is not like how i like them so i relaced them

Those black customs are nice.

I would have asked to black out the netting as well. But i'm sure the person who got them done loves them.

I ended up getting a pair, size 11. I don't want them that much anymore. They aren't that appealing to me like they were when I first saw them.

Really liking my pair of these so I went to find another since they aren't selling for crazy resell in my opinion.. won an auction on ebay for basically retail only to have the seller cancel my order and refund my payment.. :smh: said he wore them so couldn't sell them anymore, probably thought he was going to make something and didn't want to sell for breaking even or probably losing money.. the search continues.. :nerd:

Negative feedback and report him. Happened to me too. Ended up getting the shoes for the price. Ebay are crap.

Really liking my pair of these so I went to find another since they aren't selling for crazy resell in my opinion.. won an auction on ebay for basically retail only to have the seller cancel my order and refund my payment..
mean.gif
said he wore them so couldn't sell them anymore, probably thought he was going to make something and didn't want to sell for breaking even or probably losing money.. the search continues..
nerd.gif
Thats the one thing I hate about eBay, if you win an auction for a steal price they can make up some BS about the shoes and cancel; if a person bided on the item and rightfully won then they should get it at the price they won it for.  eBay resellers are sore losers and greedy; end of story.

Really liking my pair of these so I went to find another since they aren't selling for crazy resell in my opinion.. won an auction on ebay for basically retail only to have the seller cancel my order and refund my payment..
mean.gif
said he wore them so couldn't sell them anymore, probably thought he was going to make something and didn't want to sell for breaking even or probably losing money.. the search continues..
nerd.gif
Thats the one thing I hate about eBay, if you win an auction for a steal price they can make up some BS about the shoes and cancel; if a person bided on the item and rightfully won then they should get it at the price they won it for.  eBay resellers are sore losers and greedy; end of story.
eBay has gotten smart to it now though. If you get a bid and cancel the auction for any reason, you still have to pay the seller fees relative to the highest bid. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom