Air Jordan IV - "Laser" 30th Anniversary 705333-105

Hope everyone was able to cop, managed to get a really nice pair...

Came out better than mine to be honest
roll.gif
roll.gif

I already see it now...... somebody is gonna come up with a name for the nicer face on the shoe and try to call it rare and raise the price!

J you making that good dmv money knock out all the drops. Lol

To be honest.... That $60 does make me feel some kind of way. $190 sounds better than $250.

I don't Love the color but I love the soles.

If they were limited then I'd be more inclined to keep them because I know the pain of rebuying them if I later get a change of heart.

Knowing they are somewhat readily available and don't sell for much over for retail.... That affects me feeling better about returning them so that I can buy them at a better time for me.

As you know, I've gone ham lately.

On the lasers. Are the laser print surface the sw as the xxs though. I know I will be planning on sole protecting the whole show. Especially the white side parts. I need mines super clean. Lol

Shoepalace is with the package deal. Socks or a shirt or something. And don't try to get a pair that's highly sought after. The site is terrible. Lol

Smh.. Its additional 60 bucks from the oreos man.. I wanted it but at 250.. No way. I didn't see why a need for an extra 60 bucks.. Lasering? Don't give me that BS.

That's real talk, but my son report card was on point
smokin.gif
so he got his pair from them...........they were the only people that had any left
i know what you mean, still tons better than ebay resellers and good job to your son. rewarding success is a good thing, works on me when i was a kid.

Back
Top Bottom