Air Jordan IV Military First Look Vol. Kixandthecity

Originally Posted by Brianptt

Originally Posted by NyDunkhead

Originally Posted by icedweebz

no idea how people can hate on this colorway, and be into true blue 3s @ the same time .. these 4s are beautiful, I think some of you are blinded by the fact that the last retro never commanded much $ in resale.. and (atleast where I live) these were od common, mad ppl had them.. including kids who arent into kicks like that. basically due to these being extremely affordable and easy to acquire, causes ppl to dislike this colorway.. +@$% i got my pair for 120 a year after release, n ended up flipping for 100 to my man a few months after..

the one reason i can see why people dislike military 4s is the god awful quality tho
TB III's > Military IV not even close......

Agree TB III's > Military IV but these are a cop for sure.  Hope quality is up to par merely regarding paint cracking b/c everything else relating to leather and what not is just expected.  Just hate when the damn paint cracks after a few wears and now I have a $160 restoration project on hand.

agreed.. TB 3s are one of my favorite jays. still got em DS which is sayin somthing cos i got rid of most pairs..

Originally Posted by MichaelClearyVI

how do you guys think these will fit? anyone got some insight on the WC IV's and if these will fit the same way??

I've heard some people say that the WC IV's were a half size big.
I, however, felt they were TTS, so I stuck with my true size, an 11.

The only recent j's that have felt to be a half size big was the 7's of last year.

Every release from this year (Chicago X's, WC IV's, White/Red XIV's, Stealth X's, and Playoff XIIs) have been TTS.

Although I could of went a half size down with the Playoffs; but the 11 is still good to go.

do want 
pimp.gif

The retro is never as good as the original but what can you do?

Cop

My 06's JUST started chipping the other day. Nothing crazy, but noticeable if you have the shoe in hand.

Still haven't decided if I want to copp these yet. There's so much heat dropping these may be hard to fit in the kicks budget

my 2006 pair still lookinf pretty fresh so this is a definite pass.but on another note hypebeast make themselves known more and mre every day.last week some guy came up to me and asked how i got them so early.i told him these were the 2006 version and he thought i was lying. smh

Originally Posted by icedweebz

no idea how people can hate on this colorway, and be into true blue 3s @ the same time .. these 4s are beautiful, I think some of you are blinded by the fact that the last retro never commanded much $ in resale.. and (atleast where I live) these were od common, mad ppl had them.. including kids who arent into kicks like that. basically due to these being extremely affordable and easy to acquire, causes ppl to dislike this colorway.. @%#% i got my pair for 120 a year after release, n ended up flipping for 100 to my man a few months after..

the one reason i can see why people dislike military 4s is the god awful quality tho

I don't see a comparison at all

I was thinking, just maybe, I'd be able to pounce on these...but I'm not too confident after the Playoff release.

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Not too bad, I'm definitely considering these. 
5568.jpg

5569.jpg

5572.jpg

Nice. I hope the soles and wings won't yellow as fast as my '06 militaries.

i like true blues cause the darker blue but this shoe always has been a cant go for me persoanally...

i dont even think reseleers will be on these too mcuh

Originally Posted by Spookz312

i like true blues cause the darker blue but this shoe always has been a cant go for me persoanally...

i dont even think reseleers will be on these too much
what are you saying? of course the resellers are gonna be all over these

considering what has been going on this year i see these being pretty hard to get

I'm still on the fence

I wish it was still like it was a few years ago when you could say you're going to wait until you see them in person.

^ Co-sign. I'm simply going to try online with all of the releases that I'm on the fence about and if I don't get them I'll just call it and not even bother with the stress of waking up early to hit local spots. Too much of a hassle for shoes on the maybe list.

Back
Top Bottom