Air Jordan IV Military First Look Vol. Kixandthecity

Wore mine for the first time in a while... I gotta get a few wears in before their everywhere again

I told Future Hughes that these weren't necessary if you own the True Blue 3's a while back.

I lied.

After those pics a few pages back, DAMN. One pair please, size 12.

Originally Posted by manslayer

I told Future Hughes that these weren't necessary if you own the True Blue 3's a while back.

I lied.

After those pics a few pages back, DAMN. One pair please, size 12.
laugh.gif

Yeah I know bro.

I'm def copping a pair.

I remember back in 06 I copped two pairs...rocked one and eventually selling the other... I never really was too big of a fan of the militaries and can say this is my LEAST favorite release this year that I MYSELF want.... I won't lie tho I may cop just one to throw in the closet with the rest of them...they just don't do it for me

hoping (praying) these get looked over a little because of all the other releases so it isn't too bad to pick up a pair..

Originally Posted by BayArea23

Yea most likely passing up on these unless I win some money in Vegas that weekend.

you gonna be out there too EDC weekend?  I was on the fence if I was gonna walk to HOH at PH most like drunk to pick em up.  Might just pass though, still got my 06 pair.

Passed on these in 06 because of the off-white leather. Definite cop this time around!

dont know why so many people hate on this colorway. i got a pair from 06s and theyre dope in person

Originally Posted by SBakes

Passed on these in 06 because of the off-white leather. Definite cop this time around!

This.Fresh white militaries will be rocked alot this summer.

Originally Posted by illadelALLDAY

Originally Posted by SBakes

You realize that they were off-white in 89 right?
Doesn't make it any better looking though, in my opinion. 
White > Off-White / Egg shell looking leather 

Those pics are nice. They grey looks a little deeper than the 06 release. I love this color way and will cop x2 if hype allows

Back
Top Bottom