Air Jordan IV Military First Look Vol. Kixandthecity

Originally Posted by MaddoxKay

Will be copping. They look great! Love all IVs even though this is probably my least favorite OG colorway. If the quality is like my cements I'll be happy. Oh, and no more off white? 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 never liked a shoe that looked dirty even when it was clean

CHEERS to the clean statment. Off white sucks hard lol

I like the color scheme and the subtle look of the off white and grey. I do have 06 and rarley wear cause of quality but this isn't a priority on my hit list. Does go well with alot of my Sac kings and Carolina gear though.

Originally Posted by muzikfrk75

Originally Posted by BossPlaya0625

Sort of want

This. Matter of fact I think about 75% of folks on here are in the 'sort of want/pass' territory on these. I love the 4s more than any shoe so i'll prob cop...I have gift cards to use anyway.
I was positive I wanted these until the pics came out. Replacing the off white upper with pure white is kinda bothering me. I need to wait for more pics. The only pair of IVs I don't want so far are the Cavs

Originally Posted by sunshineblotters

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

No more off white....niice.

*retain's comments about hype*

The off white was what i liked about em :/
Thank god next year is the 23rd anniversary of the Vs. The only reason I want these drops are because they are the IVs. The only Vs I want from next year are the Grapes and maybe the White Fire Red (with the black tongue right?). I dont need more than like 4 white shoes so as long as I get either of those thats all I need for next years drops (hopefully the Grapes).

Unless they have a good looking new colorway.
Id rather have the CDP 5s than the fire reds. hopefully both drop

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

Originally Posted by airdhazzal

These sat in 2006.
6 years for the hypebeast training to gain momentum. These wont sit this time around in 2012
30t6p3b.gif

I got mine 4 months AFTER RD and STILL paid retail.
No chance of that happening this time around.

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Will get, since they aren't the cheap leather like on the 06's

06's sat on shelves here, will be interesting to see what happens this time
lol I feel you man. You know what though? At least the '06's had real leather. It may have been thin as crap, but we know for sure that these new ones coming out are going to be pleather. Probably a better midsole though.

Might have to get these. I'm pretty sure the quality will be pretty good this time around.

Back
Top Bottom