Air Jordan IV Military First Look Vol. Kixandthecity

Received my 2 pairs from finishline this morning, and finishline dropped the ball big this time. For some reason, these pairs are shipped from Aurora Mall, CO instead of their warehouse. The store receipt is stabled on top of the shoe box. When I opened the first pair, I knew something was wrong. The right shoe tree is outside of the shoe, yet the shoe lace are tied. Then I noticed there are minor creases around the toe box. I thought may be it's because of the soft leather. So I go ahead and opened the second pair. This pair is even worse, both of the shoes are standing up instead of laying flat on the side, and the wrap is under the shoes instead of wrapping them. The left shoe tree is totally missing, and a big scuff is on the top left side of the toe box. On the right shoe, there are creases all over it, looks like someone's been wearing em for a while. Can't believe finishline sold Un-DS shoes, smh. They are probably been tried on harsh by customers or employees from the store. And now I'll have to return em, I might keep the first pair. I thought these are supposed to be no hassle cop, but I guess I was wrong. Check out the pics below, they are all from the second pair.

Left shoe, big scuff and crease!
img7350m.jpg

img7351g.jpg

Right shoe, definitely not DS!
img7352a.jpg

img7353f.jpg

img7354n.jpg

Originally Posted by CowColor

I bet a few stores still have a few pair sittin in the back.

Store still have them sitting in the front.  I walked into HOH yesterday and grabbed my size 11

Originally Posted by Vancity74

Originally Posted by three6mafia

Originally Posted by Hibb304

So everyone that ordred from End got hit with custom charges?

I didn't.

You may get an invoice in a week or so. Hopefully you don't, but don't get your hopes up. I actually wasn't around to take delivery today so they left it with my concierge and they're just going to send me a bill next week.

*%+$ END. never ordering from them again.

Originally Posted by J5

Received my 2 pairs from finishline this morning, and finishline dropped the ball big this time. For some reason, these pairs are shipped from Aurora Mall, CO instead of their warehouse. The store receipt is stabled on top of the shoe box. When I opened the first pair, I knew something was wrong. The right shoe tree is outside of the shoe, yet the shoe lace are tied. Then I noticed there are minor creases around the toe box. I thought may be it's because of the soft leather. So I go ahead and opened the second pair. This pair is even worse, both of the shoes are standing up instead of laying flat on the side, and the wrap is under the shoes instead of wrapping them. The left shoe tree is totally missing, and a big scuff is on the top left side of the toe box. On the right shoe, there are creases all over it, looks like someone's been wearing em for a while. Can't believe finishline sold Un-DS shoes, smh. They are probably been tried on harsh by customers or employees from the store. And now I'll have to return em, I might keep the first pair. I thought these are supposed to be no hassle cop, but I guess I was wrong. Check out the pics below, they are all from the second pair.

img7350m.jpg

img7351g.jpg

img7352a.jpg

img7353f.jpg

img7354n.jpg
wow. id be so pissed.

ive worn my cements like 6 times, for like 8 hours each time, and they dont even look that bad. sorry for your luck, dude. too !*%%#@

Originally Posted by southwesthouston

^^^^^
That up there is why I returned my pair, they uses flimsy pleather , all pairs look like that bro

Many may, but mines didn't.
Feel bad for J5.

30t6p3b.gif

I'm with Future...Both of my Military pairs are 10/10...But other JB releases I've picked up over the past couple years have been suspect. These days you play Russian Roulette when you open the box lid.

Originally Posted by three6mafia

Originally Posted by J5

img7350m.jpg

img7351g.jpg

img7352a.jpg

img7353f.jpg

img7354n.jpg
wow. id be so pissed.

ive worn my cements like 6 times, for like 8 hours each time, and they dont even look that bad. sorry for your luck, dude. too !*%%#@
mad.gif
 unbelievable....

Originally Posted by grinding

I don't understand why so many people slept on this CW. To be honest, whenever a pair of white and blue jordans drop I'm all over it. They are so rare its worth spending extra time to pick up a couple pairs. People will regret sleeping on this, so expect the obsidian 12s release to be crazy. NDC finally shipped my pairs today, shipping says they are in friday.

Most people seem to prefer black/red over blue.

Gotta say i was surprised by these.  The quality on them is definitely an improvement over the 2006's, however these aren't without their own issues.  For one, there was one pair that had wrinkles (not creases) wrinkles all over one of the shoes toe box, but otherwise the pair was great.  Then another pair, same size, visually looked immaculate, but the tongue on them makes the sound velcro makes when you pull it apart (so when you press on the tongue, or walk in the shoe it makes noise because the two pieces of material used for the tongue stick together but also pull apart.  Also, the pair that visually looked immaculate had a deformed insole.  Anyone else had these problems?  Outside of that (and no nike air and the blue air unit) I would say once again, definite improvement over the 2006's. 

i copped 2 pairs from hanon-shop, came out to $309 usd shipped after conversion, $154.50 per pair
pimp.gif
  no customs fees either, i have only been hit with customs fees when ordering from end or urban, so now i only order from wg, hs, and sometimes ct. 

Havent checked in here for a while and passes on these cuz i still have a pair of 06 ds. So creasing is as bad as the 06 military? And not as stiff as the recent cement 4's that came out?

I just received my pair today from CT first time I ever ordered from them, the quality of the shoe is very nice specially the silver trim, but I also did have some flaws in the white toe box other than that no one will notice when on feet.. SMH JB

Just went to the mall and asked a store about sizes in Mens. They have everything but a 9.5.. Hopefully these will sit til next week and I can cop
pimp.gif
Crossing fingers.

Committed the ultimate mistake by not checking them before leaving the store and noticed a small crease on one of my pairs when I got home. Didn't bother me that much so I just kept them.

Back
Top Bottom