Air Jordan IV Military First Look Vol. Kixandthecity

Originally Posted by Dcypoe

Originally Posted by rabreu84929

the 2006 edition's quality was lacklustre. This 2012 edition is superior in quality and fits true to size, without the discomfort of the last reissue.
do you write Crooked Tongues product descriptions or something?
laugh.gif

Finally got my pair in from ndc and my only complaint is that they came pre-creased but everything else was ok. Not a big deal to me since shoes are meant to be worn and crease. Akso, I didn't notice a big difference in quality from this version and the 06.

VERY happy w my pair!!!Much better quality/shape/fit compared to those horrible '06s!Can't wait for white/reds n blacks this winter.

Dudes on here are overrating the quality on these. Are they any worse than the 06's? Not really, but to say that they're miles better in quality is a joke.

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

Dudes on here are overrating the quality on these. Are they any worse than the 06's? Not really, but to say that they're miles better in quality is a joke.

This.

Some of y'all are really praising the quality and I checked them out yesterday. They're better than the '06, they're not as flimsy. But compared to what 4s should be, you can tell JB doesn't care about where quality is going now.

Spoiler [+]
Plus retail was 160
eyes.gif

These sold out by me. Wish I had picked em up. I underestimated my available funds and overestimated how long they would sit for.... whatever though, I'll hit up eBay in a few weeks after the prices drop. You are out of your mind if you think I would pay more than $200 for these, which is $10 over how much they would cost after S&H and Tax.

I'll be looking out for the restock though

going to return a safety purchase pair to the serremonte finishline on monday. my order from eastbay came through with the giftcard usage. So if you looking for a sz 10.5, be waiting for it around 4:30pm. this is of course with the assumption they don't got any in stock.

Just purchased mine at HOH Chicago using the Birthday Coupon. So I'm happy with the purchase and the quality of the shoes. I think these have a better quality than the White Cement IV's. The White Cement IV's feel like plastic and wasn't impressed with the shoe.

lol I just won an eBay bid for LESS than I would've if I bought it online at retail (after taxes and S&H). Dude must be pissed!
Hell it was less than retail if you bought it here in a Chicago store!
roll.gif

went to my local finishline and saw these still up on the shelves. no cop at irvince spectrum. nobody out there got a sneaker game i assume. these are straight fire. got 1 to rock.

The only auction I've seen in my size (15) ended for $172 with free shipping.  Resellers will def be biting the bullet on these.

Originally Posted by ehh

The only auction I've seen in my size (15) ended for $172 with free shipping.  Resellers will def be biting the bullet on these.

lol, its what they get for not doing their research. I was wondering why this shoe had most sizes available when it released but somehow became a popular shoe the next day.

Well some shoes won't sell for alot unless you keep them for sometime. That is just how it is. You can't expect these to suddenly go yeezy or jordan 11 price. The only way that will do is if your patient and keep your pairs for a while.

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

These are so dope.

Don't care what the haters say.

Paid $139.

No regrets.

bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
Yeah, the bday coupon makes them easier to purchase. 

Originally Posted by Skip2MyLou23

Originally Posted by Dcypoe

Originally Posted by rabreu84929

the 2006 edition's quality was lacklustre. This 2012 edition is superior in quality and fits true to size, without the discomfort of the last reissue.
do you write Crooked Tongues product descriptions or something?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
..too funny..

my pair will be here in the morning finally.. they where on back order so that's why it took so long cant wait to peep  out the quality  either way im liking this shoe cant wait to rock em

Had lunch today for Father's Day with the family, then stopped by the mall after to walk off everything we ate... Stopped by Shoe Palace first, then noticed they still had my size on display. Decided not to get it and walked over to Finishline. They had my size also and not in display! I was about to pay for it when my fiancee stopped me to remind me about the $100 giftcard I got from Footlocker. So I rushed to Footlocker with my fingers crossed hoping they have my size there too... Booyah!!! They have it too and it was the last one on my size. It came out to $174.00 minus my $100 giftcard, Left me with a $74 balance. I was about to pay, then fiancee said Happy Father's Day and paid for it!

Just sharing my story, because I was surprised to find these sitting on the shelves 1 week later in my sizes 9-9.5. Specially here in the Bay Area, where every Jordan released so far has sold out on RD. I originally passed on this because I was waiting for the obsidians to come out and didn't want to buy back to back J's in blue color schemes. Father's Day was good for me today because I was able to get a free pair and saved the money for the obsidians next week.

Also it was nice to walk in to a store and able to cop a pair 1 week after the RD. Bring's back memories when shoe game was easy!

Originally Posted by BayArea23

Had lunch today for Father's Day with the family, then stopped by the mall after to walk off everything we ate... Stopped by Shoe Palace first, then noticed they still had my size on display. Decided not to get it and walked over to Finishline. They had my size also and not in display! I was about to pay for it when my fiancee stopped me to remind me about the $100 giftcard I got from Footlocker. So I rushed to Footlocker with my fingers crossed hoping they have my size there too... Booyah!!! They have it too and it was the last one on my size. It came out to $174.00 minus my $100 giftcard, Left me with a $74 balance. I was about to pay, then fiancee said Happy Father's Day and paid for it!

Just sharing my story, because I was surprised to find these sitting on the shelves 1 week later in my sizes 9-9.5. Specially here in the Bay Area, where every Jordan released so far has sold out on RD. I originally passed on this because I was waiting for the obsidians to come out and didn't want to buy back to back J's in blue color schemes. Father's Day was good for me today because I was able to get a free pair and saved the money for the obsidians next week.

Also it was nice to walk in to a store and able to cop a pair 1 week after the RD. Bring's back memories when shoe game was easy!
Congrats yes it was nice to get these over last weekend when it didn't sell out. I feel bad that no one likes this cw but yet they like the true blue 3 and obsidian 12 next week, for me this is better than those as far as design and very comfortable to wear casually since i've worn it 3x already. I hope the shoe doesn't crack overtime because then i would have to stop wearing if it does. So far though no cracks at all. Really enjoyed this shoe.

finally came in from eastbay i'm loving these the leather is nice and soft 3 down 2 more 4's to go i hope i'm lucky enough to grab the  fire reds & black cements
2a7uf14.jpg

Back
Top Bottom