Air Jordan IV Military First Look Vol. Kixandthecity

These look better than the 2006's but are they good enough for me to cop?

I doubt it too much heat this year!

Not too bad, I'm definitely considering these. 
5568.jpg

5569.jpg

5572.jpg

Been wearing my 06's alot lately. Might have to pick these up if those are beat by then.

This is one colorway that if I don't get in June I'll be more than content with not getting. I'm glad I still have my 06's..and a ds pair as well...makes this new Jordan hype craze a lil easier for me handle.

Just wore my '06s for the first time yesterday... I know all these youngns were looking at me thinking I got a pre-release pair, lol.

Thank God I don't have to deal with the madness that is the shoe game these days...

Originally Posted by Armen594

i might try and cop..i wont go out of my way to get them though

Same.

IV's are my favorite Jordan, but this colorway never did much for me.  Since they're IV's I'll make an attempt online.

Originally Posted by erik328i

Just wore my '06s for the first time yesterday... I know all these youngns were looking at me thinking I got a pre-release pair, lol.
Is this what you were really thinking? "lol"

devil.gif
waiting for release.. Recent pics are looking better but something is still a bit off.. maybe it's the shape or the straight white? 

no idea how people can hate on this colorway, and be into true blue 3s @ the same time .. these 4s are beautiful, I think some of you are blinded by the fact that the last retro never commanded much $ in resale.. and (atleast where I live) these were od common, mad ppl had them.. including kids who arent into kicks like that. basically due to these being extremely affordable and easy to acquire, causes ppl to dislike this colorway.. +@$% i got my pair for 120 a year after release, n ended up flipping for 100 to my man a few months after..

the one reason i can see why people dislike military 4s is the god awful quality tho

Originally Posted by spizike231

devil.gif
waiting for release.. Recent pics are looking better but something is still a bit off.. maybe it's the shape or the straight white? 

Shape looks "as good as its gonna get".
Maybe its the color of the white.

Originally Posted by icedweebz

no idea how people can hate on this colorway, and be into true blue 3s @ the same time .. these 4s are beautiful, I think some of you are blinded by the fact that the last retro never commanded much $ in resale.. and (atleast where I live) these were od common, mad ppl had them.. including kids who arent into kicks like that. basically due to these being extremely affordable and easy to acquire, causes ppl to dislike this colorway.. +@$% i got my pair for 120 a year after release, n ended up flipping for 100 to my man a few months after..

the one reason i can see why people dislike military 4s is the god awful quality tho
TB III's > Military IV not even close......

Originally Posted by NyDunkhead

Originally Posted by icedweebz

TB III's > Military IV not even close......

Agree TB III's > Military IV but these are a cop for sure.  Hope quality is up to par merely regarding paint cracking b/c everything else relating to leather and what not is just expected.  Just hate when the damn paint cracks after a few wears and now I have a $160 restoration project on hand.

guess I can whip back out my '06 pair and kick dust in them bcuz the white on these>Off White crap from '06

Back
Top Bottom