Air Jordan IV Military First Look Vol. Kixandthecity

scooped up my second pair from finishline no problem even used my 20 dollar rewards code. I have another pair in my car at eastbay size 9 but i have a 1.5 hour wait time might just be satisfied with my JJazz and FLine pairs

NDC is going to explode when the yeezys drop. Can't handle this release when im on a macbook pro with 50mpbs fiberoptic internet and i can go on my iphone to finshline and cash out in a minute. Nice site upgrades nike ;-)

i gave up on NDC and went ahead and got the 9.5 on finishline. they scummed me on shipping, and didnt offer free shipping for one reason or another, but at least i secured a pair

I have them in my cart on NDC, but getting time out errors...only good thing now rather than in the past, is when I reload, they're still in my cart...

Kinda feels good man.....?

Yeah, I went ahead and secured a pair at FNL. Hoping I can get through NDC so I can cancel the other order.

FNL has a full size run still up i checked out smoothly didnt even use paypay used my CC so i could use my rewards coupon

Eastbay is an absolute joke now. I don't believe I can ever order from them again. Link goes up and it's sold out already! :shakes head

How is it possible that finish line has better site maintenance than Nike? There's nothing worse than seeing your shoes in your basket but being able to do nothing about. Nike you are a pizza burn on the roof of the world's mouth.

I must say finisline was easy breezy cept for the fact they wouldn't accept my CC. Had to use paypal, but since there was no server lag it was a quick switch.
18 minute wait window on eastbay, but did it because I'm using the 20% off giftcard for the purchase. Once the wait passed, it was quick enough. Not smooth, but better than NDC.
Closed the NDC window once I had finishline back up order completed. If the eastbay comes through, I'll be returning a sz 10.5 to the Serramonte store.

pretty easy pickup for me, got my two pairs with ease from finishline, got the confirmation email already, while nikestore and footlocker/eastbay are melting down.

finishline has never let me down! is it me, or is their servers so much superior than nikestore/footlocker/eastbay??

these shoes were classic man...the first jordans my parents ever bought me, so they hold a special meaning in my life. so happy i was able to get my pairs.

congrats to everyone who did...

Has anybody even been able to checkout? I'm worried that the site slowness will outdo the amount of time it can stay in my cart and I won't be able to get them :/

pretty easy pickup for me, got my two pairs with ease from finishline, got the confirmation email already, while nikestore and footlocker/eastbay are melting down.

finishline has never let me down! is it me, or is their servers so much superior than nikestore/footlocker/eastbay??

these shoes were classic man...the first jordans my parents ever bought me, so they hold a special meaning in my life. so happy i was able to get my pairs.

congrats to everyone who did...

copped off FNL, had to pay an extra 7.99 for shipping but its good. NDC fails can't even view cart been trying to view cart and still trying for the hell of it.

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO frustrated!!! I cant get any of my favorite kicks! Missed out on the concord xi's, aj iv white cement, and the aj iv military blues!!! Maybe I get too greedy and try to use my gift card. I do not know what it is! I go the the last checkout page and there is nothing to process! Can anyone explain why I do not keep my shoes in my cart?

try finishline fellas...was easy for me
pimp.gif

copped at local HOH with ease, only like 10-15 people there. These run a little bigger than the cars IMO, half sized down, perfect.

Back
Top Bottom