Air Jordan IV Military First Look Vol. Kixandthecity

Knowing full well that this happens for every limited release, it is a mystery to me why Nike doesn't upgrade their servers.

finishline confirmation came in a minute after ordering, eastbay came in 2 minutes after ordering.
Back to sleep in the west coast.

Good looks on the FNL site being back up, seems that the first initial load of traffic crashes the site but if your patient you can secure pairs. Happened to me with the CAV IVs after 30 minute downtime.

went back on FNL...got a pair!! FNL still taking order, very smooth no delays. Goodluck everyone...back to sleep!

Apparently quality control has gotten so poor that not even Nike can obtain a clean pair for the product photo...SMH.
Air-Jordan-4-Retro-Mens-Shoe-308497_105_A.jpg

first I try to order on finishline with my giftcard. The site crashes. I call up finishline. They say that it is all sold out at 5:14. I get back on at 5:40 and I  buy the darn shoes!!! wow...

Cosign on F NDC. Went to finishline.com and ordered my 9.5 really easy, no slowdown. Got confirmation email and everything

Heads up for anybody who wants a sz. 12 I was just placing an order on NDC to test the new system & don't really want them so i'm gonna remove them from my cart but after 40 min I finally got through to the final place order screen.

Originally Posted by CowColor

LOL who here today was actually successful at coppin off NDC?

i just got to the "new and improved checkout" screen. I went back and emptied my cart after. The servers are the worst than before

Finally got through to checkout but now my cart is EMPTY!!

F U NDC!!!  I didn't have this problem with Concords, Cement IV's, or Playoff XII's...total joke!

Got mine through Finishline. Their twitter link said they still had inventory at the time so hopefully it goes through.

Back
Top Bottom