Air Jordan IV Military First Look Vol. Kixandthecity

I just got a pair off of eastbay at 10:30 AM eastern. I had $40 left on a giftcard so for $120, why not?

Easy pickup here in the NY/NJ area. People were lined up early, but not nearly as many as for the Playoff XIIs. I know for sure that at 9 oclock this morning, all 7 stores between two major malls, had sizes 12 and 13 available (and presumably others) with no line.

And now my stupid question for the day... Do they make these in size 12.5?

I just woke up and looked on eastbay and they still have a fsr. That is crazy. I knew here was little hype but I have never seen ivs sit recently. These did sit back in 06 though. Guess all you hype beast kids are waiting for the Yeezys. Too bad I don't need these.

it shows a FSR on eastbay FNL and NDC for me... glad i didnt order from a euro site last night thinking this would be a hard cop. Piece of cake!

Since I wasn't sure on the sizing I added a 9 and 9.5 in my cart on Eastbay.  I was surprised I was able to do so with such ease but in the end I decided to pass on these.  Having restraint on pulling the trigger to buy shoes isn't something I usually have 
laugh.gif

Anybody know how fast Eastbay process email giftcards these days? I held out using my 20% code because, i haven't been able to get a shoe off eastbay since Thanksgiving. But if my size is still on the site, i'm thinking about using this giftcard code...they'd only be 132 shipped. Doubt my size lasts still Monday or Tuesday tho..

Wasted no time...

Didnt feel like waiting for my other 2 pairs to ship from NDC...

Went to the mall and got the last 11.5.

Originally Posted by Johnny Appleseed

Wasted no time...

Idk about those black socks with these...

Originally Posted by Johnny Appleseed

Wasted no time...

NICE!!!!! Great pic, I'm glad I ordered a pair! 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by superhitman

how is quality on these compared to the last release?
How many times must we answer this question?!
Quality is way better! A lot better.

Originally Posted by acoppola331

DHUGHES your pics are always clean AF. With that said there is a full size run on FNL maybe this is a sign of things to come for future releases. Also, resellers are gonna get killed picking up pairs of these seems like there is a very very large surplus.
Thanks bro!

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by super23freak

Easiest cop for me this year.

This.

Got up at 5 am west coast time (so I was a couple min late) and NDC was going super slow for me. Was able to add my 2 pairs to cart but couldn't log in to save my life and then site stuck frozen time mode. Tried Footlocker and gave me that "sorry sold, sold out" BS and on all sizes too b/c I was just curious. This left me 
mad.gif
 especially for a GR release. 
Said F it and went back to sleep. Then saw Nike tweet on my phone that site was up and running but sizes I needed were all gone. Tried Footlocker as a last ditch and then 
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
, it actually let me add sizes to my cart 
laugh.gif
. Order went through and got confirmation 
pimp.gif
. But seriously though, this shouldn't be this much of a pain in the ace to order online
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom