Air Jordan IV Military First Look Vol. Kixandthecity

Originally Posted by super23freak

Originally Posted by Johnny Appleseed

Wasted no time...

Didnt feel like waiting for my other 2 pairs to ship from NDC...

Went to the mall and got the last 11.5.
Idk about those black socks with these...

<I hate white socks with a passion...All I wear is black or the different color Elite socks...Just need to get some logo-less black socks...

NDC was a no go for me couldn't eve get to the CC page to get them on hold. So about 8:30am went to NTNY to get my twitter pair....

Very weird release for me. Woke up at the usual 7:50 AM to buy online and tried eastbay first, didn't even let me add to cart. Went to FNL and NDC and their system wasn't working correctly and they said they were working on it on Twitter. 30 minutes later, FNL lets me add to cart so I order and get the confirmation although they charged shipping this time which they didn't last time when I bought the Jordan 12s. Come back at 10:30 to see if everything is sold out and see that Eastbay still has shoes available. Place an order on Eastbay and cancel order at FNL. Hopefully, everything works out.

2jaxi5k.jpg

2 pairs of 2012, 1 pair of DS '06's. Easiest...pickup...ever.

these are nice but it was a easy pass for me

there might be some spots with no lines or just a few people in line but they sure did sellout fast online

Congratulations to all who copped.......................................................................peace23

Got SUPER lucky this morning when @NikeMallAmerica made a mistake and put me down for a 12 online but a 13 in person. Manager told me they had to go off the list but to buy the pair they had me down for and call back @ 10 to see if there were any size 12s left, and if so 1 would be reserved for an exchange  AND I would be a guaranteed
my size in 1 future release!
eek.gif
Bred XIs are gonna be a breeze
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I tried NDC and it failed miserably. Drove to the local mall where only 50 people showed and they had a total of about 320 pairs. These might sit for the weekend.

Originally Posted by AME416

Got SUPER lucky this morning when @NikeMallAmerica made a mistake and put me down for a 12 online but a 13 in person. Manager told me they had to go off the list but to buy the pair they had me down for and call back @ 10 to see if there were any size 12s left, and if so 1 would be reserved for an exchange  AND I would be a guaranteed
my size in 1 future release!
eek.gif
Bred XIs are gonna be a breeze
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And that's where I shop too bro!

Practicing for the yeezys I had two in my cart. dropped one immediately, I have a sz 9 im bout to drop heads up.

this is comedy...I guess this new checkout process on NDC didn't work out too well. Luckily I wasn't planning on buying these but I could imagine the frustration of people who got up at 5am PST to buy and have been waiting for over 2 hours to complete their orders.

Meh I got a pair of size 9 and 11.5 right now in my cart on NDC. About to release them back, have no need for Jordans and wasn't able to add my size anyways.

The first posts I saw on my local Craigslist, were listed for $240 and $300... Wow, doubt it'll stay like that until I get mine in the mail... Asking > Receiving...

NDC is garbage, worst site ever.

got my pair for about $7 more than what i would have paid on NDC thanks to a member who told me about well gosh, couldnt get 10.5 but got 11.

hope they dont charge customs crap.

Originally Posted by Zyzz

got my pair for about $7 more than what i would have paid on NDC thanks to a member who told me about well gosh, couldnt get 10.5 but got 11.

why are people settling for euro sites...NDC and FNL have almost FSR left...
eyes.gif

i got my order confirmation from champs. should i be good or do they no stock orders like finish line? i want to be sure i grab a pair because my size is still available on eastbay.

Originally Posted by acoppola331

Originally Posted by Zyzz

why are people settling for euro sites...NDC and FNL have almost FSR left...
eyes.gif

yea your right, this was at 8:55

NDC is trash. i put the shoes in my cart at 8:01 and it wouldnt let me check out for the next 45 minutes then for the next minutes i went to place my order and kept giving me an error.

NDC is trash... period. i wasnt gonna sit on the computer all day for these "lifts" to come off. at 8:55 they actually took mine out of my cart.

great system.....great!

indifferent.gif

Called my mall at 11:40 to see how difficult these would be to get and they said they had all sizes left..

I still have my 06's but I feel like these will be similar to the Obsedians in terms of difficulty so I figured I'd check it out

I'm sure this has been hashed out a number of times, but does anyone else notice that these fit more TTS than the Cement IV's?  I'm typically a 9.5 in Jordans and I needed to get a size 9 for the WC IV's, but the size 9 in the Military IV's feel a little bit smaller.  
Just wanted to see what everyone else thinks.  

Alex

Just ordered one pair off of NDC and one pair off of finishline at 9:45 AM PDT, both 9.5. Got order confirmation numbers for both. We'll see I guess

Back
Top Bottom