Air Jordan IV Military First Look Vol. Kixandthecity

Originally Posted by spithrety

These are a bit more TTS than the White cement IV's but I still feel these are a 1/2 big. The White Cement IV's were like boats; I had to get a size 8 in those and I still had a ton of room to move.

Really surprised to see short lines at my mall. A very civilized release unlike some others. I think resellers are getting the message.

What sz do u usually wear ? I wear 8.5 and got a 8 in those just like wc 4s

Originally Posted by three6mafia

Originally Posted by BDUB313

Originally Posted by Vancity74

For those who ordered from End, I just got my tracking and it says they will be delivered by 5pm Friday.

how much was it with shipping from end?

$16

\
i just hope i dont get slapped with a custom fee. especially if these are still sitting at stores. 

custom fees is for i beleive 250$ or more, i paid 205 shipped with CT.. how much was yours out the door?
Also pretty mad didnt wait to get in state for that 170$ shipped
eyes.gif

out of the 3 malls by me, ive got the following
champs
mall 1 - sold out
mall 2 - they got a 10
mall 3 - few sizes left, one being a 9.5.. my size.
sick.gif

footlocker
mall 1 - sold out
mall 2 - FSR
mall - few sizes

finishline
mall 1 - no fnl
mall 2 - few sizes
mall 3 - fsr

yupp. bout to cancel my END order

I hit the mall here about 30-45 after they opened, walked right in to Finish Line and grabbed these with ease. Easiest pick up I've had in a long time.

Originally Posted by penalize

anyone know where i could get a 13.5?

Did you try to call up Foot-action customer service to see if they have that particular size. Because sometime it may not show up on line but they might have it available in there inventory. Hope this helps

You sure they still make 13.5s? There's only one listing for a 13.5 on eBay, and none in completed listings. Also, nothing on NDC, FNL, or Eastbay that indicate that a 13.5 even exists.

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

Originally Posted by Dcypoe

Originally Posted by rabreu84929

the 2006 edition's quality was lacklustre. This 2012 edition is superior in quality and fits true to size, without the discomfort of the last reissue.
do you write Crooked Tongues product descriptions or something?
Greatest post ever.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by prozac4312

You sure they still make 13.5s? There's only one listing for a 13.5 on eBay, and none in completed listings. Also, nothing on NDC, FNL, or Eastbay that indicate that a 13.5 even exists.
i got the white cements in 13.5 on release date...

Got my 9.5 from FL. Things were just sittin on display. I'm sure they'll be sold out by Monday though.

Now I wait for my refund from end..

Three Six i see ur from michigan, i am too, what malls did u hit up? oakland somerset lakeside?
im in the sterling heights area BTW i should have just went to the damn mall

wish i could ask for a refund, but sadley i used my Credit card, if i used paypal i would have cancaled qucik! and i wear a 9.5 too. i guess i over paid this time, but nextime ill be sure not to pay anything over 185 from overseas

I went to go buy some jordan slides today at the HIP in Chicago, champs had tons of sizes. I forgot about these completely, not that i was going to buy them.

I kinda feel bad for the militaries, even in the era of the hypebeast, these get no love.

Pretty much told myself that I'd only try for this release if there was minimal effort on my part simply due to the IVs being my favorite Jordan model. Almost forgot that the 20% off giftcards for Eastbay expired today. Had nothing that I wanted to use it on. Ordered it for the heck of it and Eastbay still had a lot of sizes left. By the time I got the gift card in my email my size was gone so I just ordered a size close. Time to look for a trade. Can't beat just under $128 shipped.

Pretty much told myself that I'd only try for this release if there was minimal effort on my part simply due to the IVs being my favorite Jordan model. Almost forgot that the 20% off giftcards for Eastbay expired today. Had nothing that I wanted to use it on. Ordered it for the heck of it and Eastbay still had a lot of sizes left. By the time I got the gift card in my email my size was gone so I just ordered a size close. Time to look for a trade. Can't beat just under $128 shipped.

Been waiting for these since I got that $200 NDC gift card for my birthday back in march. Money well spent; now for the olympic 6 and I'll be set for J's for a while.

Originally Posted by BDUB313

Three Six i see ur from michigan, i am too, what malls did u hit up? oakland somerset lakeside?
im in the sterling heights area BTW i should have just went to the damn mall

fairlane mall in dearborn.

this is by far the easiest pick up i have had in a long time.  walked into my mall today right when they opened, and was 2nd person in line at Shiekh.  picked up my size and left 5 minutes later.  quality is better than i thought, glad i didn't sleep on them.  

Finna cancel my JimmyJazz order that came out to 175 shipped. I was lucky to score at midnight thinking Id have a hard time with the other options in the morning. Instead It was mad easy and i was able to use my 20$ rewards at finishline so my order was 152 shipped. Cant beat under retail.

Back
Top Bottom