Air Jordan IV Military First Look Vol. Kixandthecity

Originally Posted by Leonidas

Anybody ever consider that maybe these sat because JB actually listened to us, and produced the amount we actually wanted? Everyone and his grandmother who thinks he is a "sneakerhead" copped these, and they're still sitting ! This could however have positive or negative outcomes .

I think its just a colorway only few like. Look back at this thread theres a lot of people saying they aren't going to cop cuz its "meh".

Originally Posted by comacoma33

I would love to cop a second pair ... Are these still in stores?
They are over here.
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Tupack Shaker

Anybody ever consider that maybe these sat because JB actually listened to us, and produced the amount we actually wanted? Everyone and his grandmother who thinks he is a "sneakerhead" copped these, and they're still sitting ! This could however have positive or negative outcomes .

I think its just a colorway only few like. Look back at this thread theres a lot of people saying they aren't going to cop cuz its "meh".
agreed. Knew these weren't going to fly off the shelves, just not a colorway the people were going crazy over. but I loved how easy it was to get mine, walk in walk out.

and that "meh" feeling actually left the ones who wanted 'em, get 'em...4's have been my favorite since the get go, just a nice relaxing buy. still got some "Mars" on ice, the BC will be stressing, cause they'll all come back out of the woodwork eventually....

Pretty happy with my pair but a few creases around the heel tab other than that love the shade of blue used and the shoe overall 
pimp.gif

Aren't we all hoping this is the case... I guess we'll find out after this weekend's release of the Obsidian 12s.

LOL... My boy was able to cop a pair of these that was worn 1x for $130.

Originally Posted by ORSRT8

Dammit missed the restock... Was busy trying to see if Nike LA or Santa Monica had em first and someone swooped on my sz. Still need a 13 
nerd.gif

Didn't the Eastbay rep say they were expecting a restock this week?
The restock for them was last week, which we did receive.  We are not expecting to receive any other restocks in for them at this time.

EastbayRep - Ray

Nah, Nike makes enough shoes for a general release. They just don't make enough for everyone plus resellers. First time I was able to cop two for retail in the middle of the week.

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

These are so dope.

Don't care what the haters say.

Paid $139.

No regrets.

bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

agreed! Would've paid retail for'em if I had ended up having too.

btw - congrats on the coming addition to the fam bruh (or has the little one already came lol?)

Originally Posted by simonphoenix28

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

These are so dope.

Don't care what the haters say.

Paid $139.

No regrets.

bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

agreed! Would've paid retail for'em if I had ended up having too.

btw - congrats on the coming addition to the fam bruh (or has the little one already came lol?)

Thanks bro!
smokin.gif

& not yet, she's scheduled to arrive October 3rd.

happy.gif

I'm going to be returning a pair to ndc.

Its still unopened so can I just return to sender or should I open it and put return labels on it?

Originally Posted by 1rayito1

Nike Santa Monica just tweeted full restock on theses. 
glasses.gif

Finally came up on mine at retail 
glasses.gif

Put them on hold Monday night and scooped them up yesterday. First time checking out the store as well. Not bad

Originally Posted by Tupack Shaker

IMO these sat cause of the Yeezy hype and the fact the June was a really heavy month for sneakers. Not to mention they were retroed not too long ago so some people with the 06's passed. Now the 12's, thats gonna be another story. Never retroed and 2 paychecks have passed so dudes have re-upped on their money lol

Originally Posted by jacksodk

TOTALLY SHOCKED! I just left 2 malls with my wife.....and all stores pretty much have a fsr. Is it possible that I will be able to cop the obsidian's and Olympic 6's without planning a military style attack!? I hope so!
I think it's highly unlikely.

Originally Posted by PeekThaSneaks

Seen a few heads rocing these over the weekend. With off matching Blue polos lol smh

You don't have to match perfectly head to toe, that @%@# is corny anyway

Originally Posted by Skip2MyLou23

Originally Posted by jacksodk

TOTALLY SHOCKED! I just left 2 malls with my wife.....and all stores pretty much have a fsr. Is it possible that I will be able to cop the obsidian's and Olympic 6's without planning a military style attack!? I hope so!
I think it's highly unlikely.

Those shoes have a larger following than the Militaries.
They won't sit; definitely not a FSR.

If they did sit, its because they probably got a larger than normal shipment.

But, its not 100% certain that's the case.

Originally Posted by Mints912

Was able to get these in store rather easily people aren't big on jays out here I guess only like 4 people including me was there when the shoe store opened wish this store would have got the cavs
Where are you located?

Back
Top Bottom