Air Jordan IV White/Cement 2012 Via Modern Notoriety Update **Nov 2nd 2011** 1st Page VOL ON POINT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm just praying for better quality than the last run of 4s. I know the slanted mesh and Nike air ship has sailed. I just want a shoe that doesn't look plastic.

I'm just praying for better quality than the last run of 4s. I know the slanted mesh and Nike air ship has sailed. I just want a shoe that doesn't look plastic.

Originally Posted by MINOTAURO NOGUEIRA

Originally Posted by stahnskiOHHH

I have a pair of wearable 99 white/cement IV's that I wear from time to time. But that doesn't mean that I'm not excited for this release. I feel that my 99's may soon be reaching their time, so the 2012's should be a great replacement if they were to ever fail on me. They're still good for now, but who knows for how long. I just know I'm gonna be pissed if I don't cop the new ones if my 99's get bad somewhere down the line. I just plan to cop the 2012's and keep them on ice until my 99's meet their demise.

QFT. My '99s are already cracked but i still wear them from time to time and they still look clean. I really need a replacement pair and send the '99s to retirement.

I feel your pain

5flw76.jpg

I have a pair of wearable 99 white/cement IV's that I wear from time to time. But that doesn't mean that I'm not excited for this release. I feel that my 99's may soon be reaching their time, so the 2012's should be a great replacement if they were to ever fail on me. They're still good for now, but who knows for how long. I just know I'm gonna be pissed if I don't cop the new ones if my 99's get bad somewhere down the line. I just plan to cop the 2012's and keep them on ice until my 99's meet their demise.

QFT. My '99s are already cracked but i still wear them from time to time and they still look clean. I really need a replacement pair and send the '99s to retirement.

I feel your pain

5flw76.jpg

Originally Posted by AirThompson

Havent been on the JB section in awhile . . .

Watched a couple YouTube videos to see what the quality would be like, but no solid answer. Will these be like the III's of 2011, which were mentioned to have better quality? Or, will these be like the '06 releases, when the leather was thinner then Sean Pauls goatee hair?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by AirThompson

Havent been on the JB section in awhile . . .

Watched a couple YouTube videos to see what the quality would be like, but no solid answer. Will these be like the III's of 2011, which were mentioned to have better quality? Or, will these be like the '06 releases, when the leather was thinner then Sean Pauls goatee hair?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by air4life

don't hold your breath, friend.
for the most part, quality just keeps getting worse.
i don't seem them using better cardboard/leather than they did on the mars and military iv's.

Originally Posted by air4life

don't hold your breath, friend.
for the most part, quality just keeps getting worse.
i don't seem them using better cardboard/leather than they did on the mars and military iv's.

Originally Posted by BennyFrankTheKing

when is everyone going to get over the fact that we will never see the "nike air" again. the quality will never be the like the og's or first retros. when jb makes there retros nowadays they are just replicas of the og's just like when mitchell and ness makes there throwback jersey there just replicas of the og jerseys of that time. there for they will never be the same so just stop crying and let the people buy the product who dont care and never had the chance to own og's or never will .
Thank you

Originally Posted by BennyFrankTheKing

when is everyone going to get over the fact that we will never see the "nike air" again. the quality will never be the like the og's or first retros. when jb makes there retros nowadays they are just replicas of the og's just like when mitchell and ness makes there throwback jersey there just replicas of the og jerseys of that time. there for they will never be the same so just stop crying and let the people buy the product who dont care and never had the chance to own og's or never will .
Thank you

As much as I love the 99's, the 2012 darker cement kinda looks better to me. 
If these had "Nike Air" on the heel, all the purist would kill for a pair. 

c7634092b92dffe6edaf972db392145e_view.jpg

As much as I love the 99's, the 2012 darker cement kinda looks better to me. 
If these had "Nike Air" on the heel, all the purist would kill for a pair. 

c7634092b92dffe6edaf972db392145e_view.jpg

Originally Posted by 3thaman

Originally Posted by milestailsprowe

2000-2005 looking fakes in my opinion, oh how times have changed.
Whats the issue?

No issue for me I could care less but back in my day we compared everything to these and the originals.
313120188.jpg

and what you boys are getting are not even good fakes from the time frame i mentioned. But hey you fellows seem to have cash to burn so make it rain for all I care.

383958033.jpg

cool story, so how many pairs are you getting again???
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

If the answer is no, than can we expect it to be your last post in this thread???  I mean if theyre that bad and you aint coppin, then theres really no reason to be here.....right?!?!?!?!?

Originally Posted by milestailsprowe

2000-2005 looking fakes in my opinion, oh how times have changed.
Whats the issue?

No issue for me I could care less but back in my day we compared everything to these and the originals.
313120188.jpg

and what you boys are getting are not even good fakes from the time frame i mentioned. But hey you fellows seem to have cash to burn so make it rain for all I care.

383958033.jpg

cool story, so how many pairs are you getting again???
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

If the answer is no, than can we expect it to be your last post in this thread???  I mean if theyre that bad and you aint coppin, then theres really no reason to be here.....right?!?!?!?!?

I feel your pain

5flw76.jpg
Lets say that in ten years you will be able to still wear the 2012 retro without fear of crumbling...........does that mean the 2012 is better quality???
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
  Blasphemy right?!?!?!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Everyone keeps making the claim that the 99's are so great and quality isnt what it used to be and yet everyone can admit that finding a 99 pair thats wearable is impossible and yet they are put on a pedestal for top notch quality??? 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
  You can still find wearable V's from 99, and a bunch of other J's from the 90's that are still wearable.  I understand it has to do with the construction of the shoe and the air bag but still, its not the only J with this sort of build.  Give your heads a shake people, they have never been top quality sneakers buy your definitions so give it up please........and btw Im almost 30 and old enough to know the diff between todays and yesterdays J's

With that being said, 2 pairs minimum of these inferior quality retros
happy.gif

I feel your pain

5flw76.jpg
Lets say that in ten years you will be able to still wear the 2012 retro without fear of crumbling...........does that mean the 2012 is better quality???
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
  Blasphemy right?!?!?!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Everyone keeps making the claim that the 99's are so great and quality isnt what it used to be and yet everyone can admit that finding a 99 pair thats wearable is impossible and yet they are put on a pedestal for top notch quality??? 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
  You can still find wearable V's from 99, and a bunch of other J's from the 90's that are still wearable.  I understand it has to do with the construction of the shoe and the air bag but still, its not the only J with this sort of build.  Give your heads a shake people, they have never been top quality sneakers buy your definitions so give it up please........and btw Im almost 30 and old enough to know the diff between todays and yesterdays J's

With that being said, 2 pairs minimum of these inferior quality retros
happy.gif

THE REAL QUESTION IS HOW MANY YRS WERE THESE 99'S KEPT ON ICE BEFORE WEARING...... IM SURE THE CRACKED 99'S IN THE PIC WERE DS FOR SOME YRS & GOT BROKEN OUT IN THE EARLY 00'S... I PLAN ON GRABBING AS MANY AS POSSIBLE WITH 3 TO KEEP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom