Air Jordan IV White/Cement 2012 Via Modern Notoriety Update **Nov 2nd 2011** 1st Page VOL ON POINT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
THE REAL QUESTION IS HOW MANY YRS WERE THESE 99'S KEPT ON ICE BEFORE WEARING...... IM SURE THE CRACKED 99'S IN THE PIC WERE DS FOR SOME YRS & GOT BROKEN OUT IN THE EARLY 00'S... I PLAN ON GRABBING AS MANY AS POSSIBLE WITH 3 TO KEEP

If they crack or not has nothing to do with quality.

And since when does someone have to cop a shoe to post in it's thread?

Originally Posted by SEND ONE

you dont but what he is saying is that since hes expressed his feelings & def wont cop he shouldnt need to post again in the thread because it will be all negative we know his opinion & we can move on

you dont but what he is saying is that since hes expressed his feelings & def wont cop he shouldnt need to post again in the thread because it will be all negative we know his opinion & we can move on

I want 2 pairs but will be just as happy w/one. I hope they don't %$*$ up the quality and I am anxious to see the new boxing

I want 2 pairs but will be just as happy w/one. I hope they don't %$*$ up the quality and I am anxious to see the new boxing

^^ Some said on some site that not all of them will come in the new box.

Kinda like with the hangtag situation with the 10's.

Hope its not true.

Hope its not true.

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

Hope its not true.

I hope there isnt a problem with the hangtags on these cause people will go crazy

Hope its not true.

I hope there isnt a problem with the hangtags on these cause people will go crazy

Hope its not true.

that would def spark outrage more so than the damb hangtags

Hope its not true.

that would def spark outrage more so than the damb hangtags

ap-201201252010726312719.jpg
rip-hamilton-air-jordan-4-white-cement.png
richard-hamilton-air-jordan-iv-white-cement-4.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ColdCity

Agreed.

But if someone responds to him he will continue to post.  If someone doesnt want someone else posting, dont quote him and keep it moving.

Originally Posted by ColdCity

Agreed.

But if someone responds to him he will continue to post.  If someone doesnt want someone else posting, dont quote him and keep it moving.

Yes it does,

Chipping paint>Midsole crumbling

I've heard of midsoles from both '99 white and black cement 4s crumbling since 05/06 thats only 6/7 years from the release date.

Show me a example of Mars,military, tour, cool greys midsole completely designate...

Old heads are worse than the new kids, keep bashing these shoes at the end of the day Id rather spend $175(after tax) on these and not be afraid of wearing em than buying a ds pair of 1999 4s.

And for the ones saying "Price is incredibly expensive compared to 99s, how can you justify spending 160 for these??"

Retail in 99 for the 4s was $110 with inflation it's approx. $150 today. (http://www.bls.gov/data/inflation_calculator.htm)

Yes it does,

Chipping paint>Midsole crumbling

I've heard of midsoles from both '99 white and black cement 4s crumbling since 05/06 thats only 6/7 years from the release date.

Show me a example of Mars,military, tour, cool greys midsole completely designate...

Old heads are worse than the new kids, keep bashing these shoes at the end of the day Id rather spend $175(after tax) on these and not be afraid of wearing em than buying a ds pair of 1999 4s.

And for the ones saying "Price is incredibly expensive compared to 99s, how can you justify spending 160 for these??"

Retail in 99 for the 4s was $110 with inflation it's approx. $150 today. (http://www.bls.gov/data/inflation_calculator.htm)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom