Air Jordan IX (9) Retro 2010 - Powder Blue / *UPDATED 4/16 - RELEASE DATE MAY 29

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Originally Posted by RyGuy45

The previous versions of retro IX's fit a tad big. I have two pair in my normal size and both are big for me.

So the pinky toe isn't a problem for you? The 9.5 really fit like some boots or something. Just terrible
sick.gif

The 9s & the 9.5 have pretty much the same feel for me. I normally wear a size 10.5 but I had to go 11 on these two. I suggest that you go up half a size just to be in the safe side.

Originally Posted by Lockon Stratos

The previous versions of retro IX's fit a tad big. I have two pair in my normal size and both are big for me.

So the pinky toe isn't a problem for you? The 9.5 really fit like some boots or something. Just terrible
sick.gif

The 9s & the 9.5 have pretty much the same feel for me. I normally wear a size 10.5 but I had to go 11 on these two. I suggest that you go up half a size just to be in the safe side.
mad.gif
12.5 is hard to come by.

Dang.

sick.gif

mad.gif
12.5 is hard to come by.

Dang.

If you're not planning to play ball on them then you'll probably survive. But if you do and you're feet are wide just like mine, half size up is the way to go.Well atleast you don't have to slug it out with the rest of us since you wear a size 12. You shouldn't have as much trouble getting your size like the rest of us. Or am I wrong to assume that?

sick.gif

mad.gif
12.5 is hard to come by.

Dang.

If you're not planning to play ball on them then you'll probably survive. But if you do and you're feet are wide just like mine, half size up is the way to go.Well atleast you don't have to slug it out with the rest of us since you wear a size 12. You shouldn't have as much trouble getting your size like the rest of us. Or am I wrong to assume that?

I never really tried to go one. Do they even have 12.5 in stores
nerd.gif

sick.gif

mad.gif
12.5 is hard to come by.

Dang.

I never really tried to go one. Do they even have 12.5 in stores
nerd.gif

Good point, I'm not really sure myself. I asked a few of my friends that wear size 12 but they said most of the stores have size 12 then 13. Very rarely do they carry 12.5 but again I'm not too sure about that. Can anyone verify this?

Originally Posted by rareair45

Originally Posted by rauls054

Originally Posted by diazTWENTY3

Originally Posted by MALCALA622

Originally Posted by xJoRDaNHeaD

Originally Posted by MALCALA622

Originally Posted by rareair45

Originally Posted by Sheddy69

haha he was size 10...i remember hearing that.

and i think i prefer the black "23" on the back of the retros. I wonder why they never put that on the OGs in that colour.
i have a pair of the sample with the 23 on the back from 94

wish they would have kept it off of the retro version.
PICS?
Yup pics or its not true
its his second time posting that statement and i also asked for pics before

I wouldnt mind seeing pics, No pics = Fairy Tales!!!
roll.gif

yup ducktales show some pics
laugh.gif

This is the problem with niketalk now...
half of these dudes don't have knowledge of older sneakers
Just because you didn't know they exist doesn't mean they don't,
then they pretend like they are clowning on people by calling ducktales
I'm currently studying out of the country...but will see if i can get pictures and get them up..
ducktales........
indifferent.gif

WE'RE NOT CLOWNING ITS JUST THAT ITS YOUR SECOND TIME SAYING YOU HAVE THEM BUT YET NO PICS. FROM THE START YOU SHOULDVE POSTED PICS TO ENLIGHTEN US OF WHAT THERE IS OUT THERE FAR BEYOND FROM WHAT WE KNOW. TRUE SOME OF US DONT KNOW ABOUT OLDER SNEAKERS BUT MAYBE DO SOME TEACHING BEFORE YOU DO SOME BICKERING ABOUT US NOT BELIEVING. I DIDNT KNOW THEY EXISTED AND ALL I ASKED FOR WAS PICS. I MEAN WE REALLY WOULD APPRECIATE THE PICS THO, BUT IF NOT THEN DUCKTALES
laugh.gif
 J/P BROSKI

Good point, I'm not really sure myself. I asked a few of my friends that wear size 12 but they said most of the stores have size 12 then 13. Very rarely do they carry 12.5 but again I'm not too sure about that. Can anyone verify this?
Yes, I have the white/flint IX's in 12.5. Also have a couple other J's in 12.5 as well.

They're looking nice...

x2 probably...

I would like one... and then if they sit another pair later on down the road.

i'm a sucker for carolina blue..but i may be asking too much, but i hope jordan brand comes through with the leather quality on this one

Yes, I have the white/flint IX's in 12.5. Also have a couple other J's in 12.5 as well.

size 12.5 jordans from 99-05 were a lot easier to come by. Most stores do not carry 12.5 anymore, you usually have to order online for that. Yes it sucks being a size 12.5
mad.gif

i like these, but will likely pass and just cop the white/black colorway instead.

Cant hate on people likin these, and its good NOT to see the hypebeasts goin on and on about these, please no cheesy nicknames for this shoe!

Back
Top Bottom