Air Jordan IX (9) Retro 2010 - Powder Blue / *UPDATED 4/16 - RELEASE DATE MAY 29

Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

will scoop
pimp.gif
Might have to as well.. ive been tryna be discipline and not cave but these are to nice
pimp.gif

They looked reall small in that vid like a size 8...not sure what his size is since i didnt watch the whole thing.

Good thing i got these before the retro
happy.gif

383963425.jpg

Still undecided whether to get the retroes

haha he was size 10...i remember hearing that.

and i think i prefer the black "23" on the back of the retros. I wonder why they never put that on the OGs in that colour.

Originally Posted by MALCALA622

They looked reall small in that vid like a size 8...not sure what his size is since i didnt watch the whole thing.

Good thing i got these before the retro
happy.gif

383963425.jpg

Still undecided whether to get the retroes

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Sheddy69

and i think i prefer the black "23" on the back of the retros. I wonder why they never put that on the OGs in that colour.
i have a pair of the sample with the 23 on the back from 94

wish they would have kept it off of the retro version.

Originally Posted by rareair45

PICS?

PICS?
Yup pics or its not true

Originally Posted by THE FAME

Originally Posted by Ima Shoe Addict8

^^ so true, because remember these are all low quality retros i cant emphasis enouph how cheap JB is making their new products...

and before you start getting offended suckas... grap a pair of OG and compare to any new retro........ and then you will truelly figure out that

JB is using their own name to HYPE! JB lost all morals....

Money talks now a days...
smh.gif

No matter what JB does you always gonna have cats crying.
eyes.gif

If the shoe was that damn near to perfection you should have copped 5 pairs when given the chance.

If you want JB to start improving the quality on the shoes back to what they once were
then atleast let them know when they get it right.
pimp.gif

Whats right about making a shoe where the midsole paint cracks off from normal wear. The 02 pairs were the same way though. Hopefully the charcoals will be black under the paint, so when it cracks it at least wont look as bad. Powder blues will be awful though.

both great videos, i hope both keep making them. sneakgeekz comes off as more knowledgeable . gotta love technology + early releases. i remember when we had to wait for the SLAM pics to surface and that would be the only angle of the shoe we had until release date.

Originally Posted by xJoRDaNHeaD

PICS?
Yup pics or its not true
its his second time posting that statement and i also asked for pics before

Yo Sneakgeekz is doin it big. i watch this dude go from a 1,000 followers to over 300k. Back to the shoes i think these will be a good look for the summer so imma copp, but i dont think these will sellout though.

Back
Top Bottom