Air Jordan IX (9) Retro 2010 - Powder Blue / *UPDATED 4/16 - RELEASE DATE MAY 29

Originally Posted by Air Kalo

Originally Posted by dtb00201

nice.....too bad that midsole paint is gonna be cooked
tired.gif

so true but.... "everytime I get out, they suck me right back in"

Thank you JB. The Powder's were my very first pair of Jordan's. I need two pair for me and one for my newborn
pimp.gif

I only notice one thing missing from these and it's very VERY minor. If memory serves me correctly, wasn't the edge of the mudgard painted in that same blue color? I'm talking about the cut edge of the leather, so it looked like it had a single blue pinstripe that framed the shoe in a way. I could be wrong, but I don't think so.

^ yup ur right...the differences are the lining, the 23 on the heel and the powder blue is a bit darker on these...nonetheless its beautiful shoe...favorite signature shoe of all so will try and get 3 pairs on RD

this is why i stick with jb. some of the stuff jb drops is hideous but these powder blue ix's are
pimp.gif

you just got to sift your way through the #*@!%%*% and double up on the 3-4 on point retros jb drops per year. i hope jb will continue the good work and drop some chi x's, cmt 3's, cmt 4's, and of course cool grey and concord xi's.

^^^Exactly. I mentioned this in my post earlier. Don't get me wrong, the shoe looks great and is a fa sho cop, but I'm a lil disappointed they didn't keep that. Though it's small, it stood out to me. But these are nice and will be copped!

im copping...nice job JB...lets see what kind of release this will be though *sighs*

I'm happy if they release these this way. Theyre real close to the originals. Im getting on RD for sure.
(setting my camping chair by the doorway
laugh.gif
)

Originally Posted by swooshdude

I only notice one thing missing from these and it's very VERY minor. If memory serves me correctly, wasn't the edge of the mudgard painted in that same blue color? I'm talking about the cut edge of the leather, so it looked like it had a single blue pinstripe that framed the shoe in a way. I could be wrong, but I don't think so.

im mad they didnt include this. it actually made the shoe that much cooler. but ehh. ill cop, these are the first pair of Jays ive ever owned
smile.gif

^I still have that card when my older bro got the cool grey 9s...gona stick it in the box if they dont come with retro card.

I had to look at these to make sure they weren't patent leather or something

Originally Posted by 85wasagreatyear

Originally Posted by swooshdude

im mad they didnt include this. it actually made the shoe that much cooler. but ehh. ill cop, these are the first pair of Jays ive ever owned
smile.gif
Yeah same here. I really wish this was included...but after years of waiting we are finally seeing retros of OG IX's that have never been retroed, so I'm satisfied 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by MALCALA622

^I still have that card when my older bro got the cool grey 9s...gona stick it in the box if they dont come with retro card.

His CG's came with a Retro card?  Mine never did. 
frown.gif

Oh man these are beautiful, I cant wait to get my hands on these

I bet there wont be a retro card since they arent the same color, which technically they arent the OG Retro's due to the different blues. Same as the Varsity 6 no infrared no retro card.

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by MALCALA622

His CG's came with a Retro card?  Mine never did. 
frown.gif
yeah i remember going with him to buy them at Mom and Pop store near our house and thats when the powder 9s became my all time favorite. Dont own a pair but soon =)

wow! It has become such a rare thing where JB actually releases something worth saying that over...
pimp.gif

Can't wait for these....and white 6's, 3's and 4's...hopefully the brand will win me back this year!

Back
Top Bottom