Air Jordan IX (9) Retro 2010 - Powder Blue / *UPDATED 4/16 - RELEASE DATE MAY 29

Originally Posted by luis og13s

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif
  they look dope from those pics 

they look fresh and the 23 added to the heel panel is a nice way to differentiate them from the OGs; copped and I can retire the OGs I restored

they are lookin really sick. real cold. these are definitely on my list to get.

Those look dope.........No cop tho.

If i was still buying j`s instead of just looking at them, these would be a definite cop.

I could careless about them putting a 23 on the back . I'm happy to see an accurate pair. Also what are you talking about I don't see any creases at all.

whyte1der05five wrote:
Good Luck with these.

The painted midsoles are already creased and theyre going to crack after 2 wears.

TRASH.

This. You can already tell, like the True Blue 3's, the CDP's and all the other tender new soles they use. They're going to crack on you. EARLY.

Like I said earlier, these aren't even powder blue. These are Carolina blue. Either way, I never liked the powder blue 9's. 

I swear when I was younger and first seen these, I thought they were fakes cause of the horrible color and no '23' on the back. I always thought these were suspicious.
laugh.gif

copped...when do they drop?

i see them already beginning to crack after 2 or 3 wears

Originally Posted by ThorrocksJs

I could careless about them putting a 23 on the back . I'm happy to see an accurate pair. Also what are you talking about I don't see any creases at all.
don't see any creases?!?!  how can you miss it?  it was the first thing i saw. 

nice pics.  but, i have to agree that i just cant cop knowing the quality of jb's painted midsoles.  if i was the type to not wear my shoes, i would definitely cop.  if the midsoles are creased in the pics, then you already know what they're gonna look like after a couple of wears.

Back
Top Bottom