Air Jordan IX (9) Retro 2010 - Powder Blue / *UPDATED 4/16 - RELEASE DATE MAY 29

^Relax bro all we were asking for was PICS...We simply didnt know they existed and just want to see what they looked like. myself included didnt know they existed and the dark powder 9s are my all time favorite.

Relax dude and thanks for the pics

Thats what i am saying, you wanna see the pics, dude doesnt provide them, look for them yourself, get on your show knowledge grind.

Originally Posted by Executive76

****not my pics****
THESE ARE 
pimp.gif
 I WILL BE COPPING THEM BUT I WISH THE BLUE WAS A LITTLE DULLER GIVING THEM THAT POWDER LOOK BUT NONE THE LESS THEY WILL BE COPPED

You know damn well these kids dont want to do anything for themselves....hopefully rareair comes thru with his personal pics of the sample og powders

Great i spent my 600th post arguing
laugh.gif

ill pass on these never been a fan of any shade of blue & they dont catch my eye like the db vi did(the only trace of blue in my collection). ill get the bm a pair if she like em'

i like these for a summer shoe but i dont think these will sellout due to all the releases coming up.These might get overlooked then copped!

I don't like that the blue on the retro has a glossy shine. Pass for me.
94'                                                                                                                                                10'
xogpdw.jpg
v4048p.jpg

i cant believe all these people hatin on a near perfect classic. oh well, just makes it easier for me to cop doubles. i bet if someone had put a pic up of the og's and siad they were the 2010 retro, some dudes would still complain and say i like the og better not knowing the were looking at the og.

Originally Posted by riddla713

i cant believe all these people hatin on a near perfect classic. oh well, just makes it easier for me to cop doubles. i bet if someone had put a pic up of the og's and siad they were the 2010 retro, some dudes would still complain and say i like the og better not knowing the were looking at the og.
I know, right? Some of these dudes on NT are ungrateful. They like complaining like women just for the sake of complaining. If you don't like it, take your @$% somewhere with that noise. More for me.
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom