Air Jordan IX (9) Retro 2010 - Powder Blue / *UPDATED 4/16 - RELEASE DATE MAY 29

therse a pair on ebay that im watching they want 250 shipped i might just pull the trigger and cop them this weekend

Originally Posted by Vizzy285

therse a pair on ebay that im watching they want 250 shipped i might just pull the trigger and cop them this weekend
youre sick if youre gonna pay $100 more just to have your shoes 1 month early but ay its your money

are the ones that marqueesole have B grades?? cause on the site it says with original jordan box... im thinking bout getting them early cause i love these and i have some extra money left over but i dont want to get these if there B grades can someone please help me out i never ordered from marqueesole thanks

can anyone help me out with marqueesole? i was looking at the powder blue 9's on there and they said these come with original jordan box and i really want these! i wanted to know if there shoes was B grades because i have some extra money and i wouldnt mind paying that price but i dont want B grades come someone confirm for me if i would be buying B grades or not thankyou!

Originally Posted by keepEmclean23

j3d10 wrote:

daym.....June hurry already!

its a may release dont make me wait any longer lol

end of may is too long for me. I'm thinking about pulling the trigger to get them early, but not from marqueesole. Not worth paying close to $300 right now imo

June is going to be a killer month. These, White/Varsity Red VI's, and Infrared pack. I'm broke biaaaatch!!

Word June is going to hurt everyone's pockets
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by rauls054

these are not dark powder/blues they are powder blue the color is diffrent
CORRECT....IVE DECIDE TO GET THE RETROS IF THEY ARE A GENERAL RELEASE.

384960523.jpg

383963428.jpg

Back
Top Bottom