Air Jordan IX (9) Retro 2010 - Powder Blue / *UPDATED 4/16 - RELEASE DATE MAY 29

^^^THOUGHT ABOUT IT MYSELF BUT PASSED THESE WILL BE GR AND WILL BE EVERYWHERE. UNLESS YOU SEE YOURSELF IN A BIND TO COP THESE SOMEHOW, I JUST DECIDED TO HOLD ON TO MY EXTRA ~$20 AND PUT THAT TOWARDS A NEW T-SHIRT OR SOME EXTRA JORDAN SOCKS. LOL.

i havent been this excited about a sneaker release in such a long time.. especially a jordan sneaker. Def gonna double up. 2x These Cool Grey 11's & 2x red foams and im done this year.. I think lol

Just ordered my size 11 from Sneakerpost too. Im be in the field for 2 weeks training so i had to cop em or missed out

I don't know about a release date sellout, but they won't sit around for very long I don't think. nice summer colors. Then again, there's a lot of heat dropping between May and June, all competing for peoples' cash, so who knows. I know that I for 1 am going to have to budget wisely to get everything I want.

^^^I NOT SURE NOW. I THOUGHT CHERRY 12'S WOUULDNT SIT LONG AT ALL BUT SINCE THEY RELEASED NEAR SPACE JAMS WE ALL KNOW HOW THAT WENT. THESE MIGHT BE THE SAME WAY, RELEASING SO CLOSE TO VARSITY RED 6'S AND INFRARED PACK.

Correct me if i am wrong, but these are supposedly a lot more limited than the cherry 12s? I already got a pair of these early(stupid move, paid like 204) and they are tight....i would definitely go at least half size up on these, for anyone who's interested in buying. Should I get another pair at size 12? decisions, decisions....

I DONT THINK SO, EVERY STORE HERE IN AKRON IS GETTING THEM AND NOT VERY MANY HOT JORDANS GET RELEASED UP HERE. THOUGH THERE IS A TON OF LEBRONS EVERYWHERE LOL..

Thats interesting. I couldve sworn someone in this thread said these are going to be pretty limited. Maybe i had too much to drink the other night xD

Tempted, but wondering how (un)comfortable are these?

Remember the 2002 mold having about zero cushioning, and heard the CDPs aren't any better.

I cant wait to Cop these
smile.gif

going to have to cop those, hopefully they come back out with the VII's in a similar colorway. (white/carolina)

I had these when I was younger and they have always been a favorite of mine. I hope to cop a pair.

Also....

Is there any word on the socks that matched the different number Jordans being released??????

Back
Top Bottom