Air Jordan IX (9) Retro 2010 - Powder Blue / *UPDATED 4/16 - RELEASE DATE MAY 29

will try my luck on eastbay next week. If i dont get it, i dont get it.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by lebanesesneakerfiend

do these have patent leather on them? i cant seem to tell from any of the pics
Dear god no
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Its just the cheap leather and paint that makes it look like patent leather.

I'm still coppin though...

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
NomadicSole21 wrote:

Originally Posted by lebanesesneakerfiend

do these have patent leather on them? i cant seem to tell from any of the pics
Dear god no
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Its just the cheap leather and paint that makes it look like patent leather.

I'm still coppin though...

yeah that's what I thought too but wasnt sure im coppin as well..

I don't do this often, but shout out to Jordan Brand for re-releasing these...I'll be picking up my second pair on Monday..love the colorway.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by JAY21985

Pass for me but the White/True Red-Black or the Black/Varsity Red-Dark Charcoal supposed to be coming out are copped.

Same here

Props on the people who got them already. They look nice, but I've never been big on powder/university blue.

these seem cheap in material. i just got my pair and something didnt feel right. i dont know if these will still look fresh after one wear.

Originally Posted by hypeNT500

these seem cheap in material. i just got my pair and something didnt feel right. i dont know if these will still look fresh after one wear.

i agree when i opened the box at first glance, i thought they were fakes. after my first ware i could barely notice any creases  

Originally Posted by koncrete kickz

Originally Posted by hypeNT500

i agree when i opened the box at first glance, i thought they were fakes. after my first ware i could barely notice any creases  
Seems like the same type of leather from the Ice Blue X's back in '05, minus the glossy glare. If so, good move.

Classic colorway. Beats some of the retro bs that jb has been dropping in the last few yrs....Coppin' 'em!

I got these yesterday. I ain't gonna brag about the quality, but I did hate the bad painting job these had. They still fire though

Saw them at a store a couple weeks didn't like them as much as i thought i would. Hopefully the charcoals are better.

copped my pair today. they look good but the quality does lack in them. still happy with them though. i've been waiting for this shoe to release for some time now. i wasn't gonna let them get away that easy. i might cop a second pair on release date.

Damn i'm starting to feel iffy on these I wanted 2 pairs but i'm like damn... paper thin is
sick.gif
I was thinking there was patent leather on the shoe as well. Took my NC Jordan jersey out the closet still brand new since I got it back in 01' it's been waiting for these kicks right here though. Might have to get one.
grin.gif

copped me my pair friday early size 8 no problem gettin them i think they ight the OGs are better but i really took a peek on them since i got them..

Back
Top Bottom