Air jordan ix history

Jordan 9 will always be a top shoe for me. But Jordan Brand is not getting any of my money until they get the Jumpman on the side of the shoe back to its original size. Why they would reduce its size is beyond me. The Charcoal and Powders are way overdue.

The Chuck MJ commercial is one of my favorites ever. I remember watching it during Inside Stuff days.

Last edited:
0FD0C64E-BF01-4290-BA5E-E64A85478A7B.png
this is what’s needed!!! Complete the story!!!! And drop the white and red 9s !!!! He would’ve wore them for the start of the 94-95 season

OG Charcoal 9’s are gorgeous. Perfectly executed colorway. It’s crazy they only retrod once and they were pretty off.

Yep. Weird suede upper and glossy midsoles. I bought them online (RIP Shoe Trends) not realizing how different the uppers were. Wasn't until I got them in hand that I really caught the switch from Durabuck to suede.

OG Charcoal 9’s are gorgeous. Perfectly executed colorway. It’s crazy they only retrod once and they were pretty off.
They were good enough at best to say lightly. While several colors and models have been retroed multiple times, these still remain to only have one reissue. Its time for the brand to start taking the 9 seriously . Quit with this small JM bs and start giving the model its proper credit.

What do you think he would have rocked in the ASG if he didn’t retire? Think he would have been on Dream Team II rocking an Olympic colorway?

Back
Top Bottom