Air Jordan IX "Johnny Kilroy" 10/6/12

Status
Not open for further replies.
just won a ds Johnny Kilroy rookie card for $4.44 shipped off fleaby
laugh.gif
roll.gif
Nice Avy

i never liked the IXs, always thought they looked like some moon boots or something. The colorway is no good either. no thanks JB

Too many other bred colorways coming out to spend money on these...they should have gotten really creative on these like the Leroy Smith 1's. I know Kilroy was on the bulls but they should have used unique colors since it was a mystery

These are one of the few IX's I actually like. Got to appreciate the the Kilroy theme behind the shoe too.

Only way I get these is on clearance with military discount and extra savings for roughly $50. Other than that, I will get the olives

All they have to do is keep them limited and everyone will rush to these regardless of the quality or looks. Sad but true.

Real dope shoe. Wish the silver was white.
Still though, I like the silver but seeing them in person will really be the deciding factor on whether to cop or not.

if it's in the budget i'm pretty sure ill grab them i'm liking  the silver black and red together 

Last edited:
These shoes are terrible. Looks like a raiders fan picked these colors and put a limited stamp on them.. SMH

Here's a early release review. I know his reviews suck, but I still thought it was worth sharing.

As for me, I'm passing without any regret.

Not gonna pass total judgement yet i said the same thing about the Cav 4s and ended up buying so ill hold my mule until then

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom