Air Jordan IX Wht/Black/Red HOLIDAY 2016

The way these disappeared so quickly, I'm inclined to think they just didn't make many. There is no way this pair was that popular right before the Space Jams came out.

I also think that they produced quite a low quantity because the 9s are,generally not so much sought after.

I guess this thread is done but I finally wore my 9s. The right shoe has a major hot spot just above my right pinky toe. Any idea how to solve this issue? $200 plus in shoes that hurt my foot!

Change my socks? Do you mean double sock? I tried lacing them differently but will try your suggestion. Thanks. The 9s in this OG colorway do look nice on feet. I really wish JB would update the tech in their older models. I loved the Jordan 1 Alphas with zoom. Why not do that in all the older stuff?

Change my socks? Do you mean double sock? I tried lacing them differently but will try your suggestion. Thanks. The 9s in this OG colorway do look nice on feet. I really wish JB would update the tech in their older models. I loved the Jordan 1 Alphas with zoom. Why not do that in all the older stuff?
nah I mean literally change your socks and see how it feels. Some socks have that thick bunch on the pinky toe

I guess this thread is done but I finally wore my 9s. The right shoe has a major hot spot just above my right pinky toe. Any idea how to solve this issue? $200 plus in shoes that hurt my foot!

I wore mine today for the 3rd time out to get groceries with my kiddies. Sweet Jesus my feet were killing me. No BS, walking around for maybe 90 minutes, couldn't wait to get them off

I wore mine today for the 3rd time out to get groceries with my kiddies. Sweet Jesus my feet were killing me. No BS, walking around for maybe 90 minutes, couldn't wait to get them off

Wore mine for the few days and then had to go to Ultra Boosts to ease the lingering pain that these caused . No wonder I got rid of all 9's .

Yea they look nice , but thats about where it ends. Theyre bricks in disguise.

Last edited:
Im kind of surprised to hear how these are uncomfortable. I got rid of my anthracites cause they were like bricks. Are these the same? I was all set to grab a pair because I missed out

I wonder if there is forefoot Air soles in these? Where these cheapened like the 15s with the plug up front in place of air? I still wear my CDPs so I didn't purchase the last two retros of this colorway.

Back
Top Bottom