Air Jordan IX Wht/Black/Red HOLIDAY 2016

My pair from snkrs restock should be here tomorrow
My first pair of 9's
Let's see how these bricks feel

if you are just checking now, sure I guess... But the first few months they sat online hard and in store

That being said, if you can do a 12.5 or 14, let me know

First few months? 2 weeks max online. NYC stores are different from everywhere else so I'm not gonna compare.
2 weeks online? Nah, I can give you some euro sites wit almost FSR (I checked no 13 tho, only 12.5 or 14)

Well just received my pair from snkrs restock
Tried them on and walked around a little in the house
You guys were right they do feel like bricks
I'm gonna wear them all day tomorrow and see how it really feels
These don't get any better after fully breaking them in?
On a side note they are beautiful in person

I don't think they feel like bricks but maybe that's just me. I've worn mine about 3 or 4 times and I lace them loose and they feel great IMO. Definitely felt better after a few wears.

Maybe people are expecting high tech basketball comfort, idk. These were designed for baseball back in the day after all but I love the way 9s look, especially this CW.

I don't think they feel like bricks but maybe that's just me. I've worn mine about 3 or 4 times and I lace them loose and they feel great IMO. Definitely felt better after a few wears.

Maybe people are expecting high tech basketball comfort, idk. These were designed for baseball back in the day after all but I love the way 9s look, especially this CW.
  They were not designed for baseball.  They were designed and made long before anyone knew MJ would retire in 93.  Because he decided to play baseball, they designed a cleat version of the basketball shoe specifically for him.  Agree with you that they do not feel like bricks.  They Aight in comfort.

They were not designed for baseball.  They were designed and made long before anyone knew MJ would retire in 93.  Because he decided to play baseball, they designed a cleat version of the basketball shoe specifically for him.  Agree with you that they do not feel like bricks.  They Aight in comfort.

Repped. I stand corrected. I always associate this shoe w baseball for obvious reasons but I love the SJ colorway and would grab a pair of cool greys for sure if they come out again some time soon

Repped. I stand corrected. I always associate this shoe w baseball for obvious reasons but I love the SJ colorway and would grab a pair of cool greys for sure if they come out again some time soon
they had designs for the next shoe like a year+ or so before release so yea
And still do actually

Yeah, I believe they start on the next model 18 months before they are released.

Last edited:
Finally got around to unDS-ing my pair yesterday... These are much better than I expected. Leather is pretty nice, no pinky toe pain, and comfort is WAY better than all the other 9s I've ever worn. Very happy with this release!

^If you did that based on your own opinion, that's cool. It happens. But if you were listening to these guys in this thread talking about how they would go to outlets, then you're a fool.

As much as people talked about these shoes last year, I'm surprised they sat as long as they did.

Certain people will make predictions on how a shoe will sell, or how hard it will be to get based on the energy of the thread. That's the stupidist method I've ever heard of. When everywhere I turn people mention a upcoming release, and when I here kids (teenagers) talking about the release, I know that's something you might not want to sleep on.

Back
Top Bottom