Air Jordan IX Wht/Black/Red HOLIDAY 2016

^If you did that based on your own opinion, that's cool. It happens. But if you were listening to these guys in this thread talking about how they would go to outlets, then you're a fool.

As much as people talked about these shoes last year, I'm surprised they sat as long as they did.

Certain people will make predictions on how a shoe will sell, or how hard it will be to get based on the energy of the thread. That's the stupidist method I've ever heard of. When everywhere I turn people mention a upcoming release, and when I here kids (teenagers) talking about the release, I know that's something you might not want to sleep on.

Going off how majority of Jordan releases have been I thought they were gonna hit the outlets too so I didn't get them. But funny thing is they sat on shelves for a minute, didn't hit outlets, I rarely see anyone wearing them, and don't see ppl reselling them. So my question is where'd they all go???

Going off how majority of Jordan releases have been I thought they were gonna hit the outlets too so I didn't get them. But funny thing is they sat on shelves for a minute, didn't hit outlets, I rarely see anyone wearing them, and don't see ppl reselling them. So my question is where'd they all go???
On ice!!!!!!

Oh man like the idiot I am
I ordered these off shoe palace again...
And of course they hit me again with its backordered
Looks likes another cancellation [emoji]128514[/emoji]

That explains the the brick 9.
frown.gif

Eh we know what it is at this point. A watered down version of 23 year old shoe. Aftermarket insoles do wonders.

Them 2 in the comparison vid are suspect[emoji]127752[/emoji] af.

Despite what the sheep like masses say, adidas aint about nothing looks wise, most there designs are trash.

Last edited:
LOL It's tough for me to watch sneaker YouTube these days... These two guys have no clue what they're looking at, no knowledge whatsoever about Nike Air, and of course they don't put this shoe in the proper historical context. Comparing it to Vapor Max? Really?!? This is a shoe from 1993. Come on, man...

You can tell they've learned everything the think they know from watching other equally terrible YouTube videos, using words like "offset" to describe a shoe's drop... At one point one of the dudes thinks Nike "drills holes in the shoe to create the air pockets."

I find the 9 to be comfortable! Wore mine (black/white 2016) all day not too long ago and it was comfortable.

I lucked out when someone returned a pair to foot locker a couple days before New Years.

It had an eastbay sticker tag on it. Didn't know you could return eastbay stuff to foot locker. Even tho they are under the same company.

With the bronze wings 1 that just came out. Would anyone other than me be all about them doing that to the ix in true honer of the statue outside the Ucenter? That would be the only shoe I would buy with that color style.

With the bronze wings 1 that just came out. Would anyone other than me be all about them doing that to the ix in true honer of the statue outside the Ucenter? That would be the only shoe I would buy with that color style.
they already did. The one that came out like 2 Septembers ago

They knocking on the outsole, traction pattern in the video pissed me off the most. It's a 1994 shoe. These and the sevens have the best outsole designs of all air Jordans.

anyone know where i can get a pair of space jams 9's for under $240.00 shipped

i should have copped a pair back in November

from a legit website not ebay

Back
Top Bottom