Air Jordan IX Wht/Black/Red HOLIDAY 2016

So 9's aren't comfortable at all?
Don't own any at the moment
Was looking to pickup at least one in the future

OG's and 2002's were very comfortable to me. It wasn't until recently when they started doing the brick hard sole and plastic leather

JB is cutting corners fellas. I purchased 3 pairs of AJ12's and sold all 3. Supposed to be full length zoom air in those I seriously doubt that. My AJ 13's feel flat too.

JB is cutting corners fellas. I purchased 3 pairs of AJ12's and sold all 3. Supposed to be full length zoom air in those I seriously doubt that. My AJ 13's feel flat too.
  No tech expert at all.  My Black/red XIIs 2016, have heel and forefoot cushion and feel great.  Full length zoom?

Same here I bought 4 12's last year
All of them have full length zoom air if I'm not mistaken
Also seems like the comfort gets better after more wear

9s are very comfortable to me.  Never had a problem with them as far as comfort.
my barons are trash. Oh and i literally had to force my feet in the booty. Like...arms shaking and all lol
When they're on they don't feel tight tho. Mad weird

Other shoes with a booty 7s, 8s are just fibe, slip right in

crazy these sold so well after being the 2nd or 3rd release since the c d p. each time they sat and suddenly these are popular

The way these disappeared so quickly, I'm inclined to think they just didn't make many. There is no way this pair was that popular right before the Space Jams came out.

Back
Top Bottom