Air Jordan IX Wht/Blk/Red First Look **8/7/10 Release**

Definitely feelin these, was gonna buy them off someone who copped the CDP but I knew they would eventually come back around... wont be missing out this time around

dont get me wrong its a OG colorway

but i dont see the point of releasing the same shoe from 2 years ago

I would rather see another colorway of the 9's

but the way i see it

its one less shoe i dont need cause I have the CDP and the 02 retro's

I would rather see the cement/black 3's or the black/red 4's then these 9's if jordan brand is releasing cdp shoes 2 years later

I'll probably cop a pair, but I'm sure I'll have a pair of CDP IX's by the time these drop.
and cosign with 160, if JB is going to drop the same shoe from the CDP two year later, the III's and IV's should of been the one's.

Jordan Brand is making sure that whatever increased profit that was calculated from this year from last year is a guarantee.

It's all about the $$$$$ people.  NO more.  NO less.

Accounts are forced to buy these (like others), and they got they $$$ upfront, while these will most likely sit nationwide at stores with sales tags in September, which does not affect JB in the scope of things.

One of the best "grand hustles" ever...

Atleast for the next 15-20 years...

OK guys I need advice. I had the Team 9.5s and those killed my pinky toes. They were horrid to my feet. I wear a 12 so should I get a 12/12.5/13?

^
With JB quality now, you may be better off trying to hit a store and trying on all 3 sizes, and decide which feels the best on your feet.

It is what it is.

pimp.gif
I missed out on cdp and now im gonna get these

Does anyone know the difference between these and the originals? Or the retros for that matter?

Remember they aren't supposed to be the same to keep the value of originals up.

chances are these will be = or worse than the CDP IX's

I've got my CDP IX's still fresh as ever so I will def PASS

this kinda leans toward a diff topic but with all these retro 9's coming out this year, looking back; shouldn't all those fusion 9's that dropped in the exact same colorways last yr been cheaper than the $160 price tag?

i mean these retro 9's will be around the same price range $140-160 i believe. just funny thinking that ppl who copped the fusion 9's coulda got the real thing barely a yr later for pretty much the same price.

obviously fusions are a diff animal and considered garbage in the eyes of most jb fans, but those fusion 9's were really identical to the retro.

you ask why these are released so soon?

cause JB is trying to sell the left-overs from the CDP.

Originally Posted by icqboy51

you ask why these are released so soon?

cause JB is trying to sell the left-overs from the CDP.

If that was the case, the production tags would have the year 2009 in them. 
laugh.gif

I have the 02's, but mine are starting to crack, so perfect timing.

Was going to start trying to track down a CDP version. Might get two pairs of these.

Back
Top Bottom