Air Jordan IX Wht/Blk/Red First Look **8/7/10 Release**

Originally Posted by BigLefty23

Does anyone know the difference between these and the originals?
On top of the leather being not like paper (so they creased more "naturally")...

Everyone here complains about the midsole paint cracking.

On the originals, that midsole was an ACTUAL midsole.  Not painted.  It was a natural colored, tough, rubber-like material.

Wish those were still wearable...

this will be the fourth time this color way releases i have the retro and the cdp ds i dont get it with jb.they re-retro the same colorway 4 times yet again they cant retro the sport blue 6s once or the maroon colorway just to name a few i can go on & on its so stupid smh @ jb
frown.gif

Too many complainers in here. And these were last released in 2008 in the CDP. Not '09. It's been 2 years. NOT months. I'm copping x3.

This work for me, because I was about to break down and grab a pair of CDP IX's.

I will not be surprised if JB starts releasing OG colorways from now on. They should.

It is almost feeling like the 90's again, as far as shoe releases, just short of the quality.

not gna be a fool n waste my tm on dem. itll disappoint like cdp. betta off w/02s.

People act like 02s were tremendous quality or something. The leather was nothing to go crazy about and the midsole paint cracks just like the new retros.

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

^
With JB quality now, you may be better off trying to hit a store and trying on all 3 sizes, and decide which feels the best on your feet.

It is what it is.
Yeah but stores don't really carry 12.5 do they?

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

what's the point of releasing this colorway so soon ?

I thought you were talking about the time they released by themselves and I still agreed with you. These shoes are just too plain looking all around with this colorway IMO

Originally Posted by dtb00201

People act like 02s were tremendous quality or something. The leather was nothing to go crazy about and the midsole paint cracks just like the new retros.

My 02's just started cracking last year after they became my gym kicks.  That's seven years and the production date was 01.  So do you think it's going to take seven or eight years for the paint to start cracking on these?  That's the difference.  Leather creases, but the leather is thicker and a better quality on the 02's than the CDP's which means less creasing.

Back
Top Bottom