Air Jordan IX Wht/Blk/Red First Look **8/7/10 Release**

Originally Posted by agentpyro

Glad I didn't make a stupid mistake by gettting the CDP and getting stuck with the ugly XIVs.
jordan brand spitting in the face of all those who did
now there will be an awkward rush to sell off the cdp pairs quickly for the low
especially if these are identical or superior quality

Originally Posted by MrBluPrint

Way too soon for this shoe to re-release again...
smh.gif

This.

I was going to cop that pack back in the day when those 9s dropped with the 14s until I seen how the 14s looked. I still don't understand why they didn't make those 14s the last shots. But I gotta get my hands on those 9s though when they drop in August.

Originally Posted by hawkflight6

I got no complaints that these are releasing again so soon, i'm coppin on release day

I would've got them in the CDP's but didn't want the 14's

Originally Posted by azhul23

goodthat everyone is hatin...too soon comments , i like...making it easycopped for us..pass on the cdp 9/14, cause the 14 sucks bigtime...

If you can get the CDP or earlier Retro IX's get them, pass on these horrible versions. Look at that awful shape, and why is the Jumpman on the side so small?

Originally Posted by TheShoeKing23

If you can get the CDP or earlier Retro IX's get them, pass on these horrible versions. Look at that awful shape, and why is the Jumpman on the side so small?

They look exactly the same as the CDP's lol. Same shape, same crappy quality. the CDP's just felt so loose on my feet. like the leather was really thin.

Originally Posted by BigBallinBruce

Originally Posted by TheShoeKing23

They look exactly the same as the CDP's lol. Same shape, same crappy quality. the CDP's just felt so loose on my feet. like the leather was really thin.

You have no idea what you are talking about, these are my grails, I can notice the difference a mile away. Even the jumpman on the midsole is smaller on the 2010's...

Crappy Quality CDP's???  You prob dont even own a pair.

Back
Top Bottom