Air Jordan IX Wht/Blk/Red First Look **8/7/10 Release**

im not tripping because i didnt had the oppurtunity to cop in 93,02, or 08. So ill bee opping 2 pair next month.

After much consideration, I have decided that I will be gettin' these when they drop. So that I may continue to stare at these.
92336d0055be2a2e67f8cb4f94d6c180fdd0d208.pjpg

After much consideration. I have decided that I will be gettin' these when they drop. So that I can continue th stare at these.
92336d0055be2a2e67f8cb4f94d6c180fdd0d208.pjpg

I been hooping hard in the last retro of these, so they are a must cop for me. Jordan brand been snapping in '10.

I know everyone is happy, but I don't have a pair so this makes my summer along with all the other releases.

Originally Posted by 23thakid

Originally Posted by stevesteve72

I think I'm passing, my CDP pair is still in NDS condition.

So is mine. But there's just somethin about this colorway.

Exactly.  It's 1 of my favorites of all time.

jcollectr, those are the CDP IX's right or 2002?   
The 2010 version, on the left shoe has the jumpman facing backwards the other way, just as they did the space jams.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Exactly.  It's 1 of my favorites of all time.

jcollectr, those are the CDP IX's right or 2002?   
The 2010 version, on the left shoe has the jumpman facing backwards the other way, just as they did the space jams.
grin.gif

Yes they are the CDP's. The quality on them is underrated. I didn't own the 2002 version but I bet the CDP's are right on par with them in terms of quality.

Originally Posted by TheShoeKing23

Originally Posted by BigBallinBruce

If you can get the CDP or earlier Retro IX's get them, pass on these horrible versions. Look at that awful shape, and why is the Jumpman on the side so small?

They look exactly the same as the CDP's lol. Same shape, same crappy quality. the CDP's just felt so loose on my feet. like the leather was really thin.

You have no idea what you are talking about, these are my grails, I can notice the difference a mile away. Even the jumpman on the midsole is smaller on the 2010's...

Crappy Quality CDP's???  You prob dont even own a pair.

CRAPPY. Everyone knows the quality of EVERY CDP was not good.

If you can get the CDP or earlier Retro IX's get them, pass on these horrible versions. Look at that awful shape, and why is the Jumpman on the side so small?

They look exactly the same as the CDP's lol. Same shape, same crappy quality. the CDP's just felt so loose on my feet. like the leather was really thin.

You have no idea what you are talking about, these are my grails, I can notice the difference a mile away. Even the jumpman on the midsole is smaller on the 2010's...

YOU probably don't even on a pair of J's from before 2003. So Please don't talk quality unless u have experienced it first hand.

You people funny to me talkin bout CDP IX's are better than 2010's... at the end of the day... who cares, they'll sell whether u cop it or not

YOU probably don't even on a pair of J's from before 2003. So Please don't talk quality unless u have experienced it first hand.

Lol, too funny. Im 30 years old, I owned the OG IX's in 93, I still remember all the glue being all over the midsole and aking my parents if footlocker "fixed them", lol. Your too young to even know what good quality is. Jordans have never been "good quality" Its only different materials.

I buy grown up shoes too, like Gucci (hand made with farm raised leather shoes)...so thats what I mean by Jordans have never been good quality.

Originally Posted by dtb00201

At least now they don't come packaged with that god awful 14.

yup....didnt cop the pack...now i can cop these!!
grin.gif

but yeah they dropped these way too soon.

Originally Posted by ehbball88

Were the laces on the OG's thicker than the CDP and the ones releasing soon?

The OG laces were thicker, my CDP IX laces are thincker than the laces that came in 2010 Powders, I changed my laces in my Powders to thickers ones from some older Jordans that I never wore...

Back
Top Bottom