air jordan retro 11 concord ( for educational purposes )

One to to look out for new releases are the toecaps and the carbon fiber plate.

If the toecap is clear such as this, it could either mean an early release or a fake pair.

Second, the carbon fiber should not be silver and black. Only all black.

I'll also add the following:

- laces are to thin, legit laces are thicker in comparison

- insoles was all black with white jumpamn

- toe cap should be milky not transparent in the pictures

- jumpman on the sole is not proportion, or rather doesn't look like a jumpman at all

thanks guys i cant believe people are paying the same price as authentic or more for fakes.....smh

it seems like the rear section with "23" is unproportioned and not stitched very well either.

Can't believe people are paying REAL prices for fakes. It saddens me how desperate some people are to acquire a pair of Concords. Do research son!

are those kids sizes? If so, it changes everything that people just posted. the laces on the kids sizes are usually thinner. And the toe caps are usually clear on the kid sizes as well...

auction ended but i believe it was for a mens size if it was kids i would not have found it

Those fake Concord are getting serious.

Imagine if they put more time on the CF, insoles and QC. lol

No spacing between the 23 on the heel, the points on the back of the shoes aren't quite pointy enough, carbon fiber plate isn't woven...pretty good fakes though TBH.

ya exactly the patent leather seems off as well the 23 should be much longer and the carbon fiber is the wrong color

Back
Top Bottom