Air jordan retro 12 alternate flu game later 2020

They aight.
I would love for these to sit and cop on disco doe.

Deadpool vibes.
7DE5713F-91C7-42D6-AB9F-D89B7A380BCB.jpeg

There on the SNKRS app now. Wonder if we will see the adapt XI, Titan XX3 and XXXV on there soon slim. Or even the Starfish’s or Guo’s. There definitely trying to squeeze there profits in.

This is why opinions exists lol.. Those are not Flints to me. They violated the original Flints from like 04/05. I actually owned a pair and wore them like 2 times back then and loved them so these were disrespectful and don't even matter as far as Flints are concerned.

That silver tab on the side??:sick:
What happened that you only wore them twice?

Please keep that same energy. Y'all told me y'all hated the 11s that just came out yet it was such a hassle to cop those.

it’s a holiday Air Jordan 11 release of course it’ll be a hassle to scoop regardless if they’re fire or not

and I passed on those weak kicks with ease

I like that Jordan comes out with a crappy colorway from time to time..it makes it easier to build up my sons collection and not have to worry about missing out for him because I wanted them for myself

As awful as these are they are going to move.
I agree. Now I’m not sure if they will sell out quick like other Jordans released this year but considering they release the day after Xmas, JB knows people are gonna have money that they got in their Xmas cards and they will most likely use that money to buy these.

Here’s some angles we haven’t seen yet teacup. OG packaging and full family sizing.
1607783311056.jpeg

1607783336969.jpeg

1607783362947.jpeg

1607783388827.jpeg

1607783407753.jpeg

SneakerBarDetroit, DJ Khaled Instagram

basing from the materials, I believe this is the same exact shoe that came out a few years ago, the red 12 suedes along with the blue 12 suedes that never sold well. they just put a black coloring as contrast to the boring monotone colorways of those two. I know this because I have the red suedes that I messed up with the sharpie doing this exact colorway.

Back
Top Bottom