Air jordan retro 12 alternate flu game later 2020

Screenshot_20201215-183204_Chrome.jpg
Still a NO.

Screenshot_20201212-143754_Chrome.jpg

🤦‍♂️🙅‍♂️

Should have been leather. Ad they are, easy pass.

20201217_215455.jpg

The red is even lighter on the Gym reds aka "reverse cherries." Should've went leather though..

When I get time I'm going to mock up a gym-red/black version to see what it would've looked like.

Like them as is but that leather on leather is rather sexy. Could dry the suede out sand and then paint but thats quite a bit of work.

I don't think that's possible considering they used the split (suede) part of the leather. unless they invert the grain inwards or if there is a substantial grain on the leather. I already messed up my pair of those suede 12s that I'm heavily considering throwing them away out of pure disgust. I love suede, but this implementation is hideous.

we could all sleep on these at once but that aint gonna atop them from being hard to get

holiday resellers are buying up anything nowadays. they look at ebay buy it now prices instead of sold listings and think they gonna cash in.

years ago, these sat out (blue 12s and red 12s). it might be possible these could sell out nowadays considering resellers would buy anything that has a Jordan name on it.

Back
Top Bottom