Air jordan retro 5 "Black silver" 2011 edition detailed pics

the blue tint kills it idk i feel like off principle i should leave them alone.... but when that saturday comes along ill probably change my mind

red jumpman? i remember the ebay fakes came with the red jumpmans...but overall a classic and a good chance for people to buy if they missed out.

red jumpman? i remember the ebay fakes came with the red jumpmans...but overall a classic and a good chance for people to buy if they missed out.

Originally Posted by Regal Black

shouldn't had sold my 07s
30t6p3b.gif

I should have sold mine!!!
Gave them away DS to my mate who needed shoes to ball in coz I was going overseas for 6 months.
Never got anything in return, Might get him to cop for me when these release. They aint the same but better than nothing!!!

Originally Posted by Regal Black

shouldn't had sold my 07s
30t6p3b.gif

I should have sold mine!!!
Gave them away DS to my mate who needed shoes to ball in coz I was going overseas for 6 months.
Never got anything in return, Might get him to cop for me when these release. They aint the same but better than nothing!!!

lol I remember when the metallics Vs hit Vacaville outlets/ I passed on them /but these time i'll copped 1x/ but those electron foams are hot/ would of been better without the swoosh but i'll copped regardless

lol I remember when the metallics Vs hit Vacaville outlets/ I passed on them /but these time i'll copped 1x/ but those electron foams are hot/ would of been better without the swoosh but i'll copped regardless

I'm going to pass on this one. If it ain't broke, why try to fix it. JB is killing a classic on this one. I had no problem changing the color of the jumpman from black to red. I also had no problem with the sole having a stronger blue tint than the '07 retros. I did not have a problem with the 23 stiched on the side (preferred without). But I'm not feeling the suede on this shoe (that makes up more than 90% of the shoe). I'll stick with my 2000's and my 2007's.
mad.gif
indifferent.gif
sick.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

I'm going to pass on this one. If it ain't broke, why try to fix it. JB is killing a classic on this one. I had no problem changing the color of the jumpman from black to red. I also had no problem with the sole having a stronger blue tint than the '07 retros. I did not have a problem with the 23 stiched on the side (preferred without). But I'm not feeling the suede on this shoe (that makes up more than 90% of the shoe). I'll stick with my 2000's and my 2007's.
mad.gif
indifferent.gif
sick.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

07s are better but i will cop either way because never got these before

cant wait

07s are better but i will cop either way because never got these before

cant wait

Originally Posted by xGorgeousXGeorgex

Copping x2... With a lot of people saying they passing on these should be a easy cop.

THAT'S JUST IT. THEY JUST SAYING...

WATCH THE PICKUP THREAD IN SNEAKER SHOWCASE AND THE PEOPLE WHO SAY THEY ARE PASSING COME RELEASE DAY. I SEE IT ALL THE TIME.

Copping x2... With a lot of people saying they passing on these should be a easy cop.

WATCH THE PICKUP THREAD IN SNEAKER SHOWCASE AND THE PEOPLE WHO SAY THEY ARE PASSING COME RELEASE DAY. I SEE IT ALL THE TIME.

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

It didnt happen with da varcity red VI'S
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

It didnt happen with da varcity red VI'S
laugh.gif

If the sole was clear it would make the shoe much better. I really like the V's so these are a must.

If the sole was clear it would make the shoe much better. I really like the V's so these are a must.

Back
Top Bottom