Air jordan retro 5 "Black silver" 2011 edition detailed pics

I was super excited when I first found out about this release, but after seeing the suede, I'm on the fence now.  

Might just pay extra just to cop a pair of DS 2007's.  
ohwell.gif

I was super excited when I first found out about this release, but after seeing the suede, I'm on the fence now.  

Might just pay extra just to cop a pair of DS 2007's.  
ohwell.gif

Heck I might just pick up a pair to beat around.  I had 07's that I literally wore into the ground I loved them so much.  I love to wear these with khakis.

Heck I might just pick up a pair to beat around.  I had 07's that I literally wore into the ground I loved them so much.  I love to wear these with khakis.

I need 2 pair of these. It aint really OG but the blue ice is a nice addition especially to the cw. My wolf greys have a slight yellow in them where the outsole meets the midsole though. Im thinking the glue is just crap, just like the 09 Space Jams

I need 2 pair of these. It aint really OG but the blue ice is a nice addition especially to the cw. My wolf greys have a slight yellow in them where the outsole meets the midsole though. Im thinking the glue is just crap, just like the 09 Space Jams

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

Originally Posted by xGorgeousXGeorgex

Copping x2... With a lot of people saying they passing on these should be a easy cop.

THAT'S JUST IT. THEY JUST SAYING...

WATCH THE PICKUP THREAD IN SNEAKER SHOWCASE AND THE PEOPLE WHO SAY THEY ARE PASSING COME RELEASE DAY. I SEE IT ALL THE TIME.
wink.gif
Agreed.

Copping x2... With a lot of people saying they passing on these should be a easy cop.

WATCH THE PICKUP THREAD IN SNEAKER SHOWCASE AND THE PEOPLE WHO SAY THEY ARE PASSING COME RELEASE DAY. I SEE IT ALL THE TIME.
wink.gif
Agreed.

These are pretty cool. I think I'll scoop some up on the release date. I like nubuck. I have a pair of Carolina Vs that are beaters. I liked that shoe so much I ran it to the ground. I wish I would have taken care of them a little better than I did. Anyway, I will scoop these up.

These are pretty cool. I think I'll scoop some up on the release date. I like nubuck. I have a pair of Carolina Vs that are beaters. I liked that shoe so much I ran it to the ground. I wish I would have taken care of them a little better than I did. Anyway, I will scoop these up.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

It didnt happen with da varcity red VI'S
laugh.gif

yes it did lol

they sold out everywhere

laugh.gif

yes it did lol

they sold out everywhere

laugh.gif
Varsity*
roll.gif

laugh.gif
Varsity*
roll.gif

Originally Posted by scoop99

I'm going to pass on this one. If it ain't broke, why try to fix it. JB is killing a classic on this one. I had no problem changing the color of the jumpman from black to red. I also had no problem with the sole having a stronger blue tint than the '07 retros. I did not have a problem with the 23 stiched on the side (preferred without). But I'm not feeling the suede on this shoe (that makes up more than 90% of the shoe). I'll stick with my 2000's and my 2007's.
mad.gif
indifferent.gif
sick.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

It's already been reported (word to April O'Neal) that these will be durabuck.

I'm going to pass on this one. If it ain't broke, why try to fix it. JB is killing a classic on this one. I had no problem changing the color of the jumpman from black to red. I also had no problem with the sole having a stronger blue tint than the '07 retros. I did not have a problem with the 23 stiched on the side (preferred without). But I'm not feeling the suede on this shoe (that makes up more than 90% of the shoe). I'll stick with my 2000's and my 2007's.
mad.gif
indifferent.gif
sick.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Originally Posted by BinYe

mad.gif
indifferent.gif
sick.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

durabuck?? didnt jb stopp using durabuck a while ago

Back
Top Bottom