Air jordan retro 5 "Black silver" 2011 edition detailed pics

Originally Posted by LA KB24

^^that picture looks better than this one...

2vb4n60.jpg

sad to say i still will get these since i didnt have any metallics
sick.gif
laugh.gif

man i wish i hadnt sold my 07 pair atleast have my 99 pair might cop just incase def getting a baby pair my most favorite model of all time...

Originally Posted by LA KB24

^^that picture looks better than this one...

2vb4n60.jpg

sad to say i still will get these since i didnt have any metallics
You should try to get the 2007's first for a decent price because I think you still can. In my opinion, the ones in this and other pics are
sick.gif

Originally Posted by dtb00201

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by michael0360

durabuck?? didnt jb stopp using durabuck a while ago
they use it when it convenient for them...all da kid sizes still use durabuck & alot of team jordans still rock it too.

I work at kids footlocker and that material from the kids black varsity red 6s, alarming red 5s, freshwater Griffey 2 is NOT durabuck. I'm not even sure what I would call it, but it is definitely not the same material as my 07 metallics, aqua 8s, and cdp 4s. In all honesty that material still looks better than the nubuck on these though. I have no idea if it's a lower or higher quality, but it just looks better imo.

Ummm it definitely is durabuck, its da same material as da melo V.5U can even say a higher quality durabuck, cuz its thicker..

Originally Posted by dtb00201

they use it when it convenient for them...all da kid sizes still use durabuck & alot of team jordans still rock it too.

I work at kids footlocker and that material from the kids black varsity red 6s, alarming red 5s, freshwater Griffey 2 is NOT durabuck. I'm not even sure what I would call it, but it is definitely not the same material as my 07 metallics, aqua 8s, and cdp 4s. In all honesty that material still looks better than the nubuck on these though. I have no idea if it's a lower or higher quality, but it just looks better imo.

Ummm it definitely is durabuck, its da same material as da melo V.5U can even say a higher quality durabuck, cuz its thicker..

Yea you're right, I wore my aquas to work and compared it to the Alarming red 5s, and it's the same. For some reason I remember the Varsity red 6s in kids material being different though. It was way darker, and didn't have the white outline like other durabuck shoes have.

Will cop 3 pairs! I like the blue tint. besides it may not be as blue as it looks in the pics ,gotta em' in person first. These definitely look a lot better than the cool grey 5's that were just released IMO.

The tinted blue sole will "probaly" make em' last a long time before they start to turn yellow. I'd like em' that way rather then to have JB release em' with a completey clear sole that will turn yellow quickly...

3M   
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Pics Have Me Pretty Much Sold Now... I Can Live With The Ashy Larry Effect...

Will copp regardless of the material.... It seems JB is trying to get rid of the creases of their shoes and would rather have a dusty(ashy) shoe effect to it....Oh well still copp... Pics look good as well..
happy.gif

Originally Posted by EMM23

Will copp regardless of the material.... It seems JB is trying to get rid of the creases of their shoes and would rather have a dusty(ashy) shoe effect to it....Oh well still copp... Pics look good as well..
happy.gif
they're gonna need customers like you once cats like me move on....trust
laugh.gif

Put those pics in a white background, and they look like
sick.gif
sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif
, still looking for 07's.

while the retro Jordan boxes of the recent retros are nice as they had been made individually,
most retros with OG colorway are totally screwed by using obviously different materials
and different color tones!
Totally screwed the OG colorway retros.
the 2000 and 2006 V retros looked definetly better.

happy.gif
they're gonna need customers like you once cats like me move on....trust
laugh.gif
honestly this is one of the best quotes I've read on NT in a while. so much truth
pimp.gif

Just got my DS pair of '07s in the mail today. Looking great. No need to stress over this release. For those that are copping, good luck. I would be right with you but I needed that OG feel in the worst way.

anyone hear about the give away on twitter for these? honestly i think dude is just tryin to get followers

happy.gif

what a shame

30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom