Air jordan retro 5 "Black silver" 2011 edition detailed pics

Originally Posted by 843airmaestro

have these back in the arsenal once again.

So where did your other versions go? I'm callng BS.
You're calling BS? How old are you man? Grow up. If you could read you'd probably notice I said I sold my 2000's months ago. They. Don't. Fit. What that has to do with the quality of the pair I picked up this weekend, I'm not sure. But I laugh at anyone who thinks these are horrible quality in comparison to the '07's or '00's. The past is a great place to live I guess.
2000_1.jpg

2000_2.jpg

2000_3.jpg

I copped these early Saturday morning after arriving there 5 minutes within the opening of the HOH footlocker in Lakewood. When I arrived, there were probably 50 before me ( combination of the people in line and the people walking out of the mall). I was a little worried that I wouldn't get my size but they received over 100 pairs and still had a couple in my size 10 left.

After comparing these shoes to my friend's 07 pair, the only thing that really bothers me is the stitching of the jumpman on the tongue. The 07 jumpman is a lot more prominent in terms of the amount of thread used which gives it a more bold, 3d look. The jumpman from my pair is a lot more flat which makes it stand out less on the tongue.

30t6p3b.gif
at this.
I guess he showed you.

Originally Posted by trappedintime

You're calling BS? How old are you man? Grow up. If you could read you'd probably notice I said I sold my 2000's months ago. They. Don't. Fit. What that has to do with the quality of the pair I picked up this weekend, I'm not sure. But I laugh at anyone who thinks these are horrible quality in comparison to the '07's or '00's. The past is a great place to live I guess.
2000_1.jpg
Preach brother
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
! These 2011 versions have superb quality indeed! Some cats just can't accept that some people will be wearing these which will look superior from those crappy 07 joints their bragging about.

I think a lot of the people complaining about quality have never had a pair to compare them too.

Grabbed a pair of these on release as well. Very easy pick up. The quality is rather good. Its getting to the point where people just want to complain to have something to complain about. I have had at least 1 colorway of every numbered Jordan since OG fire red iv's back in '89 so I've been around a while. I agree, JB has released some very sub par shoes with regard to materials and quality, every recent XI and IV come mind. However, these seem to be well made and look much better than what we have been given the last few years. These and the III's that dropped earlier are hopefully an indication that JB will give the classic OG colorways some better treatment. Not a huge fan of the blue tint but unlike the upcoming Concords and the recent Cool Greys, not a deal breaker. Good job on this one.Previous poster was spot on, some are just getting mad that these are going to be on a lot of feet now. Side by side with the 2007's, these certainly hold up.

Originally Posted by EMM23

2000_1.jpg
Preach brother
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
! These 2011 versions have superb quality indeed! Some cats just can't accept that some people will be wearing these which will look superior from those crappy 07 joints their bragging about.
I love the material.. and that ankle padding is superb compared to the Wolf Greys

This current retro definitely worked its way onto my list of sneakers to buy for 2011...these weren't even consideration two weeks ago. That deep black color is just
pimp.gif
to me

2000_1.jpg
No offense bro, but majority of NT is living in the past. What do you think the term "retro" means
laugh.gif

'11 V's are great quality by the way.

Checked these in person to see material for myself and.... 
yawn.jpg

I'm good.  The material just doesn't go, and that doesn't sit well with me. Had the 2000's, then bought the 2007's, won't be buying these new ones.  

Yea if you guys didnt order them on Saturday even into the afternoon, youre SOL now. That were not a difficult pick up at all.

most of the niketowns still have plenty of pairs left and they are accepting phone orders. im not going to post numbers, you can get them off facebook like i did. i know for a fact nt lv and nt ny still have pairs because i just called both and i copped a sz 10.5 nt lv.

I was able to cop mine from NDC on Friday night, while waiting for the Eastbay timer to countdown. Still waiting for it to ship though.

Originally Posted by bOba BaLLa

I was able to cop mine from NDC on Friday night, while waiting for the Eastbay timer to countdown. Still waiting for it to ship though.

Same here but be patient, I'd say we get them Friday or definitely Monday

Originally Posted by DZaster

They fit true to size to me. I could never trust NT on sizing. The only thing that most people were right about was the sizing on the White Cements which did indeed fit big. But these are definitely TTS to me.

exactly b,

fickle hipster kids kill me with this sizing stuff. Feet don't expand THAT much more in tha summa.

lol.

Back
Top Bottom