Air Jordan Retro 5 "Doernbecher" CONFIRMED release!! 9/14/13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stay far far away from mercer. Any left over pairs will be shuffled out the back, lol. They already spoken for or sold as we speak. Mercer is crooked as hell.

Honestly your best bet is to camp NTNY. RF is in a mall, NTNY is on the street. I heard they had left over champ packs at both locations. RF is Good for left over pairs also, but they won't be doing FCFS. I know the manager and I go there all the time, they'll do FCFS as long as the line is well mannered, calm and in order. they won't let you line up in front of the store, so everyone stands in a groups and try's to walk mad fast of rush to be the first in line when the manager comes out. usually they establish who was there first, second, third... Buy the people who show up in that order, but you always have people showing up at 9:55 and cutting or acting like they have been there. Or the walk on the other side of the catwalk and act like there is a "second line" and they are first, second etc... I/ mostly resellers trying to scoop up whatever they can get, asking the manager what sizes are left and he won't tell them, so they just guess random sizes until he says "yes we have one left" They sit there on their phones talking to people I assume are making eBay listings telling them what sizes they are getting and what pairs. Then they'll sit there and tell you they have all this heat in their trunk and ask everyone what sizes they are and try to sell recent releases to people in like or offer trades for that days release.

Evilside is only helping out resellers that line up FCFS, because a lot of resellers don't wanna pay for RSVP's because it cuts into their profits and makes it pointless for them to buy most shoes...

He should offer free RSVP slots if he really wants to help people.

Exactly the type of help I was hoping for.

One question for clarification...you said RF won't be doing FCFS, but then said they'll do it if the line is orderly...Do you think they'll do it for this release or na? Obviously, this is all based on the hope that some people fail to pick their pair up.

Also, as far as it being in the mall...do they let people camp at the mall? Or is camping irrelevent because no line matters until the mall actually opens?

Thanks in advance.

I highly doubt RF will b fcfs because anyone who read this thread knows about it now so more ppl will stop by, and once it gets past a certain number of ppl it becomes too difficult to keep it orderly

Exactly the type of help I was hoping for.

One question for clarification...you said RF won't be doing FCFS, but then said they'll do it if the line is orderly...Do you think they'll do it for this release or na? Obviously, this is all based on the hope that some people fail to pick their pair up.

Also, as far as it being in the mall...do they let people camp at the mall? Or is camping irrelevent because no line matters until the mall actually opens?

Thanks in advance.
No they don't allow camping inside the mall and it is irrelevant if they choose to do a raffle which they most likely will since the line area is not defined there like it is at a store.

At a mall you get clowns who say they started camping at "XYZ" entrance 24 hours ago while "ABC" entrance line say they were there for 24 hours . Etc etc

No they don't allow camping inside the mall and it is irrelevant if they choose to do a raffle which they most likely will since the line area is not defined there like it is at a store.

At a mall you get clowns who say they started camping at "XYZ" entrance 24 hours ago while "ABC" entrance line say they were there for 24 hours . Etc etc
how do they do the raffle? Give out tickets?

I highly doubt RF will b fcfs because anyone who read this thread knows about it now so more ppl will stop by, and once it gets past a certain number of ppl it becomes too difficult to keep it orderly

NOTHING STAYS LOW KEY IN THIS AGE THANKS TO TWITTER, INSTAGRAM, NIKETALK, ETC. PEOPLE ALWAYS HIT ME UP ALL THE TIME RIGHT AFTER AN ANNOUNCEMENT WITH, "HAVE YOU HEARD....." AND I'M LIKE, "YEA, I GOT LIKE 6 NOTIFICATIONS BEFORE NIKE EVEN ANNOUNCED IT". :lol:

THE LINES AT THESE NIKETOWNS THIS WEEKEND FOR UNCLAIMED PAIRS WILL RIVAL IF THEY HAD JUST DID THE RELEASE AS FCFS IN THE FIRST PLACE.

NOTHING STAYS LOW KEY IN THIS AGE THANKS TO TWITTER, INSTAGRAM, NIKETALK, ETC. PEOPLE ALWAYS HIT ME UP ALL THE TIME RIGHT AFTER AN ANNOUNCEMENT WITH, "HAVE YOU HEARD....." AND I'M LIKE, "YEA, I GOT LIKE 6 NOTIFICATIONS BEFORE NIKE EVEN ANNOUNCED IT". :lol:

THE LINES AT THESE NIKETOWNS THIS WEEKEND FOR UNCLAIMED PAIRS WILL RIVAL IF THEY HAD JUST DID THE RELEASE AS FCFS IN THE FIRST PLACE.
yea but for far less pairs. Lol even in this day and age there are low key spots, just very hard to find

what if everyone that paid those ridiculous prices for bots and tge order goes through but then nike cancels them lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom