Air Jordan Retro 5 "Doernbecher" CONFIRMED release!! 9/14/13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let me get this straight, these people are in line in DC in case someone doesn't pick up their pair from the RSVP?

Solemartys is gonna rsvp all the orders. So people can have then unclaimed pairs

Kid needs to give up on his fight the corporation BS, especially when he's picking the releases he does it on and leaves the other ones out, sounds like someone just wants attention. Makes absolutely no sense. Stop trying to get a job.

He should just make an RSVP site, sell them, and call it a day. Nobody's beating Nike.

Added to the fact I know of two niketowns who aren't going to do FCFS even if he does that. So who's winning? Nobody.

Last edited:
I'm making this trip from Philly to NYC on Friday...I'm not sure if I"m gonna post up at NT NY or NT RF (and if anyone has a suggestion, pleast let me know).

This is the first (and only) time i've ever done anything like this, but i'm hoping that being out there might help me get either a leftover pair or a pair from someone looking for a quick flip. I'm even prepared (again, first and only time) to pay over retail (a BIG no-no for me).

I assume 21 mercer will have no leftover pair...cuz...well...we all know how 21 Mercer gets down...

Straight to consignment.

1362008251_birdmanhandrub01.gif

I'm making this trip from Philly to NYC on Friday...I'm not sure if I"m gonna post up at NT NY or NT RF (and if anyone has a suggestion, pleast let me know).

This is the first (and only) time i've ever done anything like this, but i'm hoping that being out there might help me get either a leftover pair or a pair from someone looking for a quick flip. I'm even prepared (again, first and only time) to pay over retail (a BIG no-no for me).

I assume 21 mercer will have no leftover pair...cuz...well...we all know how 21 Mercer gets down...
by Friday ppl will already b out there, RF might raffle off leftovers

Stay far far away from mercer. Any left over pairs will be shuffled out the back, lol. They already spoken for or sold as we speak. Mercer is crooked as hell.

Honestly your best bet is to camp NTNY. RF is in a mall, NTNY is on the street. I heard they had left over champ packs at both locations. RF is Good for left over pairs also, but they won't be doing FCFS. I know the manager and I go there all the time, they'll do FCFS as long as the line is well mannered, calm and in order. they won't let you line up in front of the store, so everyone stands in a groups and try's to walk mad fast of rush to be the first in line when the manager comes out. usually they establish who was there first, second, third... Buy the people who show up in that order, but you always have people showing up at 9:55 and cutting or acting like they have been there. Or the walk on the other side of the catwalk and act like there is a "second line" and they are first, second etc... I/ mostly resellers trying to scoop up whatever they can get, asking the manager what sizes are left and he won't tell them, so they just guess random sizes until he says "yes we have one left" They sit there on their phones talking to people I assume are making eBay listings telling them what sizes they are getting and what pairs. Then they'll sit there and tell you they have all this heat in their trunk and ask everyone what sizes they are and try to sell recent releases to people in like or offer trades for that days release.

Evilside is only helping out resellers that line up FCFS, because a lot of resellers don't wanna pay for RSVP's because it cuts into their profits and makes it pointless for them to buy most shoes...

He should offer free RSVP slots if he really wants to help people.

Stay far far away from mercer. Any left over pairs will be shuffled out the back, lol. They already spoken for or sold as we speak. Mercer is crooked as hell.

Honestly your best bet is to camp NTNY. RF is in a mall, NTNY is on the street. I heard they had left over champ packs at both locations. RF is Good for left over pairs also, but they won't be doing FCFS. I know the manager and I go there all the time, they'll do FCFS as long as the line is well mannered, calm and in order. they won't let you line up in front of the store, so everyone stands in a groups and try's to walk mad fast of rush to be the first in line when the manager comes out. usually they establish who was there first, second, third... Buy the people who show up in that order, but you always have people showing up at 9:55 and cutting or acting like they have been there. Or the walk on the other side of the catwalk and act like there is a "second line" and they are first, second etc... I/ mostly resellers trying to scoop up whatever they can get, asking the manager what sizes are left and he won't tell them, so they just guess random sizes until he says "yes we have one left" They sit there on their phones talking to people I assume are making eBay listings telling them what sizes they are getting and what pairs. Then they'll sit there and tell you they have all this heat in their trunk and ask everyone what sizes they are and try to sell recent releases to people in like or offer trades for that days release.

Evilside is only helping out resellers that line up FCFS, because a lot of resellers don't wanna pay for RSVP's because it cuts into their profits and makes it pointless for them to buy most shoes...

He should offer free RSVP slots if he really wants to help people.
ntny did not release the leftover champ packs from what I heard, RF raffled off leftovers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom