Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Maybe

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
These are a simple cw ain't nothing really wrong with them imo

Word. They're not amazing, but they're not bad either.

Probably won't cop though just off the strength that at $170 retail, I could go find a pair of IX's I've always wanted on the resale market.

Just like Mike for the Barons...a swing and a miss.
I'll put money on it nobody in this forum can bat .202 in professional baseball and for this dude to do it and hadnt played since tball is a testament to the true athleticism that was in Mike. Baseball is by far the hardest sport to be amazing at and he did dam well. I played all the way through college and fell out of love for the game and trust me acheiving that batting average is incredible and if any 9 deserves to be on this planet its the ones honoring his baseball acheivement. that being said they stil lare hideous and should only release as cleats as with all other 9s
I respect you from what you post on the board, and I understand your POV about baseball and I agree. But my dude, it was a lighthearted joke and not even for reasons you think 
laugh.gif
. I don't like these simply because it's another gimmick being thrown our way. They are really milking this model. Bad enough he didn't play any official games when these originally dropped, so now we're supposed to buy into his baseball phase? Nah JB can keep these off the strength of that alone. Why not just put out flint greys again?

I'll put money on it nobody in this forum can bat .202 in professional baseball and for this dude to do it and hadnt played since tball is a testament to the true athleticism that was in Mike. Baseball is by far the hardest sport to be amazing at and he did dam well. I played all the way through college and fell out of love for the game and trust me acheiving that batting average is incredible and if any 9 deserves to be on this planet its the ones honoring his baseball acheivement. that being said they stil lare hideous and should only release as cleats as with all other 9s
If that bet could be played out, I would take your money

But as for the rest of your post, I couldnt agree with you more. IMO baseball is hands down the hardest sport to play, I think closely behind it is hockey and i hate hockey but i got respect for those dudes.

Anyway yes for him to just stop basketball and hop right into the professional level was a BIG jump and those who wanted to diss him for not being Barry Bonds or something have no clue about the game where 70% of the time you fail and thats actually "good"
very true, i should have put that 90% of the thread couldnt but you know what i meant. To me if anything his baseball stint was incredible and very underated as to how amazing it was, yeah he didnt play in the show but has anyone in basketball ever done it before? possibly but he still deserves a dam round of applause and absolutely no diss by people who put him down for not batting .400 in the minors because they can bat .500 on their baseball game on ps4, LAME

I'm from Birmingham and I was there when this ***** *** ***** Mike was down there and didn't wanna come to my projects to see us unveil the park that was named after his dad (RIP)

Ok now that thats off my chest. I must cop. We (Birmingham) never get any recognition for anything so to have my city name related to a pair of J's is pretty cool. Granted they just some sneaks, but still, pretty cool.

Now if we can just stay off of The First 48.

I like that it's simple. Wish it was more black like a white sox jersey base but it's fine I'm still thinking of copping

Back
Top Bottom