• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Maybe

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
They should move these back to the end of the month and leave the 1s for this date
So these are confirmed to have 45 on the back
i hope.. that 45 is 
smokin.gif

i am definitely going to cop these but i don't know what size to get. i have heard the 9's are True to Size and they run .5 size small. i wear a 11.5 in the jordan superfly 2 and in the air force one series, but a 12 in foamposites. if anyone can help i appreciate it greatly! 

got the cool Grey 9s 2012 Christmas from my side chick, went tts but should of went a .5 up

[h1]
baron-air-jordan-9-697x366.jpg
[/h1]
Imagine if Michael Jordan never would have “tried” to play baseball and just kept on winning rings in the NBA, he have at least 8 rings. However, that didn’t happen and he did go on to play baseball, but the bright side of it are inspired Air Jordan releases like this upcoming “Barons” Air Jordan 9.

The Air Jordan 9 “Barons”  features a White Sox color-scheme with pinstripe detailing finished with the popular/hyped “45″ on the heels. As we provide more and more new photos of this upcoming Air Jordan 9  are they making them more appealing from the first leaked photo? Sound off in the comment section.

Air Jordan 9 Retro “Barons”
White/Black-Natural Grey
302370-106
April 5, 2014
$170

air-jordan-9-baron-45-2.jpg

air-jordan-9-baron-45-3.jpg

air-jordan-9-baron-45.jpg

Source: asneakerlife

http://sneakerbardetroit.com/2014/03/photos-barons-air-jordan-9-making-appealing/

Last edited:
Anybody got a confirmation as to whether these are GR or Limited?
... footlocker.com release calender not having "house of hoops only" next to the shoe is usually a good indicator, at least in my area (209 stockton valley) that they will be available at all or at least a few local footlockers (theres about 7 within a 50 mile radius), champs & foot action as guaranteed ticket releases.

... footlocker.com release calender not having "house of hoops only" next to the shoe is usually a good indicator, at least in my area (209 stockton valley) that they will be available at all or at least a few local footlockers (theres about 7 within a 50 mile radius), champs & foot action as guaranteed ticket releases.
Thx, your helps appreciated..

Last edited:
Anyone else notice the jersey number/release date correlation?

Very clever, JB.
good eye, very very sneaky JB.

These are just too clean to pass IMO. I got a feeling that those who say "pass" will miss out RD, then in the end of May they'll be paying resell for these.

Back
Top Bottom